Order of Protection post divorce

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Re: Order of Protection post divorce

Unread postby Trevor » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:59 pm

I will reiterate that EI is certainly something you can develop. Some of the authors I listed before have books that provide exercises and experiments for you to cultivate changed, productive behaviors. It's not like being able to dunk a basketball, or not. You can do this.
"Personal density is directly proportional to temporal bandwidth."
Trevor

Re: Order of Protection post divorce

Unread postby visionelite » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:56 pm

I am being advised by my lawyer to settle my case as the forensic recommends ex receive custody with me a visiting parent.

To say the least I am stunned and not sure where to go next with my case. If I settle I most likely will never have my oldest d back, and the youngest maybe a few times a week. I will pay max cs.

I feel I followed every rule and requirement since I had this top against me, no allegations proven, and yet nothing I do or say seems to make a difference in my case. Bottom line my oldest wants to stay with her mom, and there is nothing i can do about it.

Do i go to trial? I am told by my attorney it is my call but that i will most likely lose. It seems to late to switch attorneys and will look poorly.

Never thought this could happen...
visionelite
10+ Posts

Previous

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On