morality clause in my divorce decree

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Re: morality clause in my divorce decree

Postby Trevor » Fri May 25, 2012 12:03 pm

str8bowbabe wrote:This why I hate this stuff. A text, post etc can be taken wrong.

Or people can skim posts instead of reading them, and thereby miss glaring phrases such as "just kidding!"
Dual Parenting, not Duel Parenting.
Trevor

Postby str8bowbabe » Fri May 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Trevor wrote:
str8bowbabe wrote:This why I hate this stuff. A text, post etc can be taken wrong.

Or people can skim posts instead of reading them, and thereby miss glaring phrases such as "just kidding!"

I do apologize. Divorce is a sensative issue. I am not trying to start anything. I was not really trying to defind myself. I was just simply making a statement but with posts, texts etc. things can be taken in the wrong way.
str8bowbabe
New

Postby defaultuser » Fri May 25, 2012 2:24 pm

FWIW, I was trying to bring out your inner NJ. I did have an agenda.

I leave it up to those here to decide if I was successful.
The List
Read it.
defaultuser

Postby hanzblinx » Tue May 29, 2012 4:57 pm

Forget the divorce decree, I'd like to see a woman keep a morality clause during marriage.
hanzblinx
100+ Posts

Postby str8bowbabe » Wed May 30, 2012 6:47 pm

hanzblinx wrote:Forget the divorce decree, I'd like to see a woman keep a morality clause during marriage.

sir

It is not the sex that makes a person bad. Its the person that is bad. I'm sorry that the person you married was unfaithful. I however took vows of marriage seriously and I was a faithful and a good wife for my 14 year marriage even after numerous and obvious affairs that I forgave. Again I am sorry this happens to anyone.
str8bowbabe
New

Previous

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On