Oklahoma "Approved" Co-Parenting classes

Your divorce and child custody agreements are final, get practical tips for moving on with your life after divorce.

Oklahoma "Approved" Co-Parenting classes

Postby JamesCH » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:18 am

This is for "Cleveland County, Oklahoma". Is there any "Approved" Co-Parenting classes that me and my Ex-wife can attend. More so any internet based classes. Has anyone taken internet based class and had the court approve it (important). What are the standard hours; every site has different hours, 4hrs, 8hrs, 10hrs, etc. What is the standard for the classes?

Just trying to get this done so we can both move on.

Any information is a great help. Please limit answers to surrounding counties in OK, I don’t want to hear anything about Florida, or any other state, which does me no good here in OK, Every state is different.

Thanks,
James
JamesCH
First Post

Re: Oklahoma "Approved" Co-Parenting classes

Postby Thoughts? » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:49 am

We do a pretty good job on this site finding dads who've been exposed to the courts & family code in most states, even the small or low populated ones. I suspect you might not get a response if you're looking for info on a specific county in a midwestern state like OK. Google would probably be thy best friend for this.
The board is the sum of all of your great posts...Help divorced men be great dads! Divorce help in a father friendly divorce forum....more tips on how to deal with your divorce at DadsDivorce.com
Thoughts?

Re: Oklahoma "Approved" Co-Parenting classes

Postby hoosier_dad » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:51 am

Thoughts? wrote:Google would probably be thy best friend for this.

Google is definitely your friend: http://evantaylorlawoffice.com/images/F ... 202010.pdf

Probably going to be hard to find online courses though, they want to see you face to face for most classes and won't let you sign the sheet until the end of the session.
hoosier_dad

Return to After The Divorce is Final – Moving On