Third Party Communication ideas

Tips on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation tips for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

Re: Third Party Communication ideas

Unread postby massdad1234 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:24 am

let me spell out my thoughts - your new woman is a predator that is causing strife with you and baby momma. If you really want things to simmer down - you push pause on this relationship (she isn't living with you already is she?) and distance yourself from her to focus solely on building a strong 1:1 relationship post divorce with your D11. She is getting ready to hit middle school where hormones go crazy, do you really want to have your focus sidelined at this critical relationship building time?

Once you have regained your D's trust, you could look to a relationship, but if you are asking me what you need to do to calm things down, that is it:

- Break up
- Move out/move her out of your house
- Spend as much 1:1 time establishing adult traditions to do with your daughter to ensure trust and communication are in place.

None of that could have happened if you already started dated and then introduced a new women shortly after you split from baby momma.
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Previous

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum