Third Party Communication ideas

Tips on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation tips for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

Re: Third Party Communication ideas

Unread postby DonnyBrook » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:13 pm

My daughter is 11 years old.
DonnyBrook
10+ Posts

Unread postby DonnyBrook » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:15 pm

And to massdad... When we separated we both met other people that was in 2016. She is actually getting married for a third time.. good luck buddy..
DonnyBrook
10+ Posts

Unread postby massdad1234 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:14 pm

Ahh, we haven't recently introduced your woman to your daughter have we?
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Unread postby DonnyBrook » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:09 pm

Thats not it. She met her a long time ago and they get along really well. I think she likes her more than me lol. This is her mom pissing and moaning that I am trying to drive a wedge between them by dutifully abiding by the divorce agreement that she signed..my gf has checked some of her messages that I pass along and thinks she needs serious help..
DonnyBrook
10+ Posts

Unread postby massdad1234 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:26 pm

listen, I hear what you are saying, she moved on, she shouldn't care. However, what I have heard time and time again on this very forum is that, it doesn't matter if mother is spread around town like nuttbutter, one of the greatest, most sure fire way to enrage your EX, something that might never have a remedy and could kick of a series of events in which your baby momma essentially makes your post divorce life somewhat resemble the battles, the only difference is you are still writing checks, is by introducing a replacement mom too soon. Regardless of what she does. You however made a surefire move to have this type of knife turning continue.

It has nothign to do with you, you brought this on you, but this isn't about you. Its how your new woman is a threat, so your baby momma is threatned. Do you think she will be more coorperative while feeling threatened?
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Unread postby massdaddio » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:29 pm

If the weekend schedule is the only issue you and your ex have, then make up a parenting calendar for the year and send her a copy. It will end the confusion and make the weekends clear to both of you and your daughter.
massdaddio
1K+ Posts

Unread postby DonnyBrook » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:58 am

Thanks for the info.. appreciate it. Well she can''t be that obtuse to count three weekends in a row. More like malicious intent..but yes I intend to have a calendar "coded" and sent over there so that it is crystal clear to her and it will help my daughter to look at it and know its dads weekend etc.
DonnyBrook
10+ Posts

Unread postby massdad1234 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:25 am

So you think insinuating she is stupid will help? You said yourself you suspect she is doing this on purpose, I would wager it's because you have threatened her narrative. No amount of color coding or OFW will make her simmer down.

It's why the board advises to wait to introduce new people into children's lives.

When did you find time to help your D11 know she is the most important woman in your life yet also spend time with this new woman? How could you have spent 1:1 time if you were already introducing her to your new mom replacement? Have you considered that you and your ex still put your D in the middle, was that similar to the way things were before the marriage? Do you think talking bad about the mother to your girlfriend is setting a good example?

How did you meet this predator?
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Unread postby DonnyBrook » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:56 am

Predator??? Who are you referring to?
DonnyBrook
10+ Posts

Unread postby massdad1234 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:17 am

the woman that inserted herself into a freshly separated couple and thought it was good idea to already meet their child, that person.
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

PreviousNext

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum