The long and short of it

Tips on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation tips for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

Re: The long and short of it

Unread postby TJinCA » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:50 pm

a dad wrote:Mocking children behind their back is apparently funny to some, speaks volumes about character, to others. Maybe try helping the guy instead of making fun of his children in his own thread.

OP, you're the only one who can figure out what you want. And it sounds like divorce. What are your custody goals? How old is the youngest?

For the record, I'm pretty sure we were mocking adult progressive snowflakes. Please excuse the microaggression...
TJinCA
100+ Posts

Unread postby a dad » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:23 pm

I must've missed your smile emoji while I was busy being a dad.
a dad

Unread postby Campfire » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:55 pm

TJinCA wrote:[

For the record, I'm pretty sure we were mocking adult progressive snowflakes. Please excuse the microaggression...

I don't know who your "we" is. For the "record" I was asking a specific question. OP phrased his answer in a slightly ascue manner so I am attempting to clarify if there is a secondary issue. You may be unaware but this community is quite varied. We even have fathers on here who are (gasp!), gay. We are a cross section of our society. It's important for us to check our personal biases at the door when attempting to assist a fellow father who wants help.

You're doing great work here, TJ. Just remember that "we" means all of us. We are all here to help fellow fathers through the mine field.
The List: http://www.dadsdivorce.com/father_divor ... hp?t=13374

The question is how much conflict you can control, negate, or avoid.
Campfire
2.5K+ Posts

Previous

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum