STBX txt msgs "its your fault if children end up in casket"

Tips on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation tips for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

Re: STBX txt msgs "its your fault if children end up in cask

Unread postby truemort » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:14 pm

we responded to her motion and filed cross motion...asking court for the following:

1) Asking court to allow me to sell her truck or in alternative for us to switch cars where she takes my car and i take the truck.
2) For her to submit daily job searches and to attend the new jersey work force job training program on weekdays from 8am to 2pm.
3) for ability to enroll youngest child in a preschool
4) compelling her to file taxes for 2016
5) counsel fees
6) restrain her irrational behavior during pickups and drop offs of children.
7) ability to list home for sale
truemort
100+ Posts

Unread postby truemort » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:04 pm

Just a quick update on the results of my stbx's lengthy frivolous motion that she filed mid trial:

1) Her request for an order to enforce litigants rights to force me to comply with existing pendente lite temp order from june 2016 was granted. (basically reaffirms that im still on the hook for covering all marital bills and expenses until the end of the divorce trial...)

2) Her request to find me in contempt was denied

3) Her request to order to restrain me from withdrawing or dissipating assets was granted in part and denied in part.... This was meaningless because we have no assets.

4) Her request for me to deposit 26K into her account was denied.

5) request to force me to make all pendente lite support payments via the state probation dept was denied.

6) request to force me to deposit funds for current and future home and car repairs granted in part and denied in part. Basically she has to inform me of any repairs needed and only if I consent to the repair being necessary will i provide funds for the repair..... judge left me an out here.....

7) her request for an order to get exclusive rights to manage all marital bills and expenses by way of me handing over my paycheck to her was denied...

8) her request for me to provide her with usernames and passwords to my accounts was denied. Judge notes that discovery has long ended.

9 & 10 & 11) her request to have me reinstate a lapsed life insurance policy was granted.

12) Her request for me to sign some Home Retention documents were denied.

13) Her request to order me to have a business valuation done of my company was denied. Judge notes that discovery has long ended and we are currently already in trial.

14) Her request for me to provide her records of all money i spent on lawyer fees was denied.....

15) Her request ordering me to provide her with business formation docs was denied.

16 & 17) Her request for updated bank statements and cred card statements was denied....judge notes that discovery has long ended.

18) Her request for records of all my paypal transactions was denied.

===========

My requests:

1) My request to compel her to provide current job search records with 5 days was granted. Judge notes that the wife worked during the marraige and has full capability to work. So she must provide job search records every week.

2) my request for her to file taxes with me for 2016 was granted.... this was huge because she refused to file taxes for 2016 with me which reculted in me having a 30K irs debt.. judge now orders her to amend the 2016 tax filing.

3) my request for her to sell her truck or switch cars with me was granted. judge notes that she has option to either sell her truck, switch cars with me or continue to drive her truck and shut up about it requiring maintenance

4) my request for counsel fees was denied

5) my request for ability to enroll youngest child in a preschool near me was granted.
truemort
100+ Posts

Unread postby LovingDadof2 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:09 pm

Looks pretty good. How do you feel?
LovingDadof2
100+ Posts

Unread postby Trevor » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:47 pm

Did the judge express an opinion on the subject of the title of this thread?
"Personal density is directly proportional to temporal bandwidth."
Trevor

Unread postby truemort » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:28 pm

LovingDadof2 wrote:Looks pretty good. How do you feel?

i feel great... it was literally a circus in the courtroom as my pro se stbx made an < hindquarters > of herself.

she is also ordered to stay in the house when i come to pickup the children for my 50% parenting time...

i presented videoclips from my gopro dash mounted camera of her trying to provoke me to fight and making a scene in front of the children whenever i go to the home to pickup the children..... priceless
truemort
100+ Posts

Unread postby truemort » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:30 pm

Trevor wrote:Did the judge express an opinion on the subject of the title of this thread?

judge had no opinion on text messages but the crux was that her truck needs maintenance .....he ordered her to either give me the truck or continue to drive it without complaint.
truemort
100+ Posts

Unread postby Tom Kirkpatrick » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:22 pm

truemort wrote:.....the crux was that her truck needs maintenance .....he ordered her to either give me the truck or continue to drive it without complaint.
All this drama over a fan clutch.

Tell NJ to grab a wrench. LOL

Tom
Like football, family court is a game of inches. A John Madden strategy
Tom Kirkpatrick
5K+ Posts

Previous

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum