Listen to this forum

Tips on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation tips for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

Re: Listen to this forum

Unread postby whatever_works » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:25 pm

MegaDad wrote:If she had left me and there was no one waiting on her, I think I would have taken a way bigger hit to my self esteem. "Like, really? Being with NO ONE is preferable to being with me? Man I must really suck!" Lol, at least I didn't have to deal with that level of mind-fu_ckery.

Funny you said that. I am in the situation where she is living without me and has no intention of finding anyone else. But honestly I don't mind. I think it would have hurt more if there was someone else involved who she preferred to me.
whatever_works
500+ Posts

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:50 am

In one case, she's leaving to find someone new with clean break.

In the other, add lies, betrayal and the visual of her POS that she considers an improvement over you.
Fatheroffour

Unread postby massdad1234 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:01 pm

Or irish, this is who she was all along and she was able to fake the good mom stuff for a bit. doesn't matter now, you have your son where he needs to be. Shame you are in a pickle, but everything is relative.
massdad1234
1K+ Posts

Unread postby grandetaco » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:28 am

My angelic ex was filling her holi-hole with another co-workers manhood for about a 1.5 before she filed. She filed as I was going to be laid off and she wanted to lock in the gravy train.
Then she cooked up all the dv shelter tales to cover her skanky trails.
She had another she was fluking write false letters about how angelic she is and how I am poopy :shock:

At evidentiary hearing there was some talk about how I knew ex had constant contact Mr Hoelover and Mr Saveaskank, I was like remember I sent the subpoena to verizon? I bet you guys did not go through it, well I did, I pointed out nj spent 2 hours on average on the phone with bff.

So she was not thinking of a clean break but was scheming with her bffs.

My only regret is not paying the $9.90/month for the text logs for all my verizon lines,

This is for you new guys out there, when it comes to CYA, don't be a stingy bastard like me, spend the cash and get a good voice recorder, pay for gps tracking of phone and other add on service and download the logs every month,

Even we do a lot of changes and agreements over text, and I used to back up SMS every month when I was on adroid, with iphone I have gotten lazy.
“A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband, while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.”
grandetaco
500+ Posts

Unread postby dofb » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:13 pm

I don't have any evidence but my STBX must have gotten something. Up until a month ago, I would get gifts and stuff at work. Then I get the "not in love with you" deal. Then, starts going on a weight loss plan. Then starts make up all the time. And she was "allergic" for thirteen years. What a joke.
dofb
50+ Posts

Unread postby IrishGuy55555 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:33 pm

massdad1234 wrote:Or irish, this is who she was all along and she was able to fake the good mom stuff for a bit. doesn't matter now, you have your son where he needs to be. Shame you are in a pickle, but everything is relative.

My life started again for the first time in over five years when I finally made up my mind that I deserved better and filed for divorce. There have been challenges and financially it can be hard but the good outweighs the bad a hundredfold. I love my life now and my son is so much happier now than he was sneaking around the house trying to avoid a mom that would yell at him for no reason.

The best advice I can give (from experience) is not to let fear of the unknown stop you from changing a situation you are not happy with. That and don't sell yourself short. You may be amazed what you can accomplish if you believe in yourself.
IrishGuy55555
50+ Posts

Unread postby lovingfatherof2 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:11 pm

I love you but i am not in love with you means she is in love with someone else.

Chick speak
the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it
lovingfatherof2
1K+ Posts

Unread postby JimRockford » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:51 am

lovingfatherof2 wrote:I love you but i am not in love with you means she is in love with someone else.

Chick speak

I must admit that I used that line on a girlfriend that I had when I was 21. She wanted to get married and start having babies, I obviously was not ready for that. Ironically, looking her up online years later (no I did not attempt to get back in touch, nor do I want to). I found that she was married to the guy who she went out with after me for 20 years, had a childless marriage and is now divorced.
Deciding to go forward with a divorce is kind of like joining a brotherhood. However, it is a brotherhood that you really don't want to join.
JimRockford
500+ Posts

Previous

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum