Move out or make her go

Tips on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation tips for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

Re: Move out or make her go

Unread postby thedepths » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:56 am

BetterOff wrote:
xfitizacult82 wrote:For some reason my wife wanted to wait until after the holidays for anything or any move to be made. I think that's weird. Before she wanted to just end stuff fast and then she cares about family holidays? Psycho tendencies.

Mine said the same thing. SHE LIED!

I'm sure my STBX is thinking the same thing this year. Trying to lay low until the new year...
thedepths
100+ Posts

Unread postby Havalu7 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:00 am

Bump from the past OP.

Have forgotten writing all of this?

I truly hope that you can reconcile but is this the same woman whom you posted this thread about some 2.5 years ago. How has she changed?

Are you doing what some of us, including myself, had done which is living and being stuck in “what could have been”?

I apologize for not cutting and pasting this into your new 11 2017 thread; but I wanted to go back and see where you had come from versus where you are now.

Your thoughts?

Not that it is up to her, but does your mom still concur with her old opinion?
Did you buy that digital audio recorder (DAR) like you said you were going too?
”No.” is a complete sentence.

Do not move out of your house.
Havalu7
1K+ Posts

Unread postby astrolink » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:25 pm

I'm late on this one, but to the OP, do all you can to take your emotion out of this. Emotional decisions are often bad ones. Treat this all as a business transaction. Your wife will do all she can to get the best outcome, even it if involves playing dirty, which can put you on an emotional roller coaster. Keep your perspective on what it means to your children to remain an active father to them. Your wife WILL try to take that away or reduce your influence upon them. You are both adversaries and clear minds almost always prevail.
“There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?”
astrolink
500+ Posts

Unread postby Jnwaco » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:53 pm

Same as the other responses.

Don’t leave your home.
Jnwaco
50+ Posts

Previous

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum