omg huge turn around

Tips on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation tips for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

Re: omg huge turn around

Postby kidsdadtexas » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:07 am

I can't stop pacing waiting on the judges ruling. As of 6pm last night still no ruling sent to my attorney.

Could the judge be waiting for my drug test results? If so this is a good thing and they should be in Monday.

Could judge be waiting for nj 2nd test result? If so it will be in Tuesday; she was 1 day late providing her 2nd sample and this could be considered an automatic positive. Perhaps she was late to give her sample the 2nd time so that she could use the shampoo to beat the hair folicle test.
kidsdadtexas
1K+ Posts

Postby TransAm » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:56 am

Make her provide a stool sample, randomly.
"Wrap it up in latex or she's going to get your paychecks."
TransAm
500+ Posts

Postby kidsdadtexas » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:12 pm

it's been 3 days now and still no ruling from the judge. I thought they may be waiting on my drug screening results that were delivered to the judge this morning.

of course i'm all negative and i never worried about this, i don't even drink alcohol

perhaps she is waiting on the 2nd results of nj and of course she did not comply with the order by waiting a day to provide the test sample. I won't be surprised if she tried to pull a fast one by using the detox systems that are out there.

i'm hoping that I hear something tomorrow. this judge cannot ignore the nasty drug screening results of NJ
kidsdadtexas
1K+ Posts

Postby Thoughts? » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:55 am

Please clarify for me -- what specific motions do you have before the court? Obviously one for dismissal of PO. Do you have a motion to change custody and to give you primary? Or just lift supervised? Please add a paragraph or two of your current legal status -- what is before the court exactly -- for us to help.

Good job so far. Am just wanting to know the backdrop or at least get a memory refresh.
The board is the sum of all of your great posts...Help divorced men be great dads! Divorce help in a father friendly divorce forum....more tips on how to deal with your divorce at DadsDivorce.com
Thoughts?

Postby kidsdadtexas » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:33 pm

Thoughts? wrote:Please clarify for me -- what specific motions do you have before the court? Obviously one for dismissal of PO. Do you have a motion to change custody and to give you primary? Or just lift supervised? Please add a paragraph or two of your current legal status -- what is before the court exactly -- for us to help.

Good job so far. Am just wanting to know the backdrop or at least get a memory refresh.

motion to review and modify the po
motion to modify temp orders for unsupervised extended standard < parenting time > w/ reasonable phone time

no motion for primary because the "change of circumstance occurred morning of the hearing" when the results of 1st drug screening arrived. over 8000 mg of cocaine usage which is consistent w/ a daily/weekend user. over 10k would be heavy

however it was my understanding that talking with my attorney that the judge can modify the temporary orders to change primary. I was even questioned at the hearing about issues relating to me being primary. I did some homework on the judges rulings on dirty nj's and found that she ordered another nj to a substance abuse eval to determine if inpatient treatment is necessary. 90 meetings 90 days in na and supervised access 9-5 sat and sun.

How are you prepared to care for d6? my response was "although my funds have been very limited i was able to purchase a 6 pc bdroom set on clist for my 2 broom apt. It's girlish and I hung pretty pink curtains, with pictures that d6 and I painted during parenting time, coloring work that the teacher mailed me and i even have a picture of mom and d6 on her nightstand. I have plenty of food at home and my job is 5 minutes from daycare and school and I am the better parent.

the ce can confirm all of the above, because she was at my apt 2 weeks prior to this hearing.

I mentioned how I was the primary caregiver prior to the separation and listed things i was doing, baths, hair, cooking, drop offs ect.. after nj testified that she had been working 7 days per week.

i was also asked why i broke down when i seen the results? my response "i've been clean over xxx years and i know what active drug addiction does to children" and then i cried on the stand

I was asked if I would change schools or daycare? I said absolutly not because i didn't want to disrupt d6

the nj 2nd folicle test results were in today and confirmed what the 1st test indicated. however the use of mary j went up. she smoked pot after the first hearing and drug screening 2 weeks ago.

my attorney received a email reply from judge and we are supposed to know something this thursday
kidsdadtexas
1K+ Posts

Previous

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum