read this please, is it ok?

Tips on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation tips for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

read this please, is it ok?

Postby RC411V » Wed May 16, 2012 12:25 pm

Having a tiny issue about following the 'court papers'. Just a quick email, but maybe it isn't quick enough? Do you recommend any changes?

Hi xxx,
The dinner visit is a weekly visit and we mutually agreed to move it to Wednesday evenings back in September 2011. I am willing to discuss making a change that benefits the kids, but for them I think continuing the pattern of the last 9 months is best. If there is a concern with Wenesday nights, please let me know and I am sure we can work out something that is in the best interest of the kids. However, since Tuesday has already past, this week it isn't possible to change the schedule and have a dinner visit.
Please have the kids available at the regular place and time tonight for the regular weekly dinner visit. If you want to move the weekly dinner visit to another night, let me know and I am sure we can figure something out.

Thanks,
rc211v
Get busy living, or get busy dying.

The List
RC411V
1K+ Posts

Re: read this please, is it ok?

Postby Oneforthree » Wed May 16, 2012 12:33 pm

Consider less words. Short and to the point.

Your first sentence..its likely she knows so no need to state it.

Your second, third and last sentence are repeating thoughts. Perhaps reserve the point for the last as a closing.
Oneforthree
100+ Posts

Postby RC411V » Wed May 16, 2012 12:36 pm

cool thanks. perfect input.
Get busy living, or get busy dying.

The List
RC411V
1K+ Posts

Postby defaultuser » Wed May 16, 2012 12:56 pm

I think it was fine. Keep in mind you're really writing this stuff for the judge, not her, so if you need something in there like the fact that you agreed to something in the past, you may want to leave it in so a judge can get a better understanding.
The List
Read it.
defaultuser

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum