For those of you just starting down this path...

Tips on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation tips for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

For those of you just starting down this path...

Postby BubbaGumpShrimp » Tue May 01, 2012 12:31 pm

...I would recommend conducting yourself in this manner. Doing so would have solved many of my problems early on.

Language NSFW.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Honey badgers are notoriously fearless and tough animals, having been known to savagely attack their enemies when escape is impossible. Bee stings, porcupine quills, and animal bites rarely penetrate their skin. If horses, cattle, or Cape buffalos intrude upon a ratel's burrow, it will attack them. They are tireless in combat and can wear out much larger animals in physical confrontations.[17] The aversion of most predators toward hunting honey badgers has led to the theory that the countershaded coats of cheetah kittens evolved in imitation of the honey badger's colouration to ward off predators.[22]
BubbaGumpShrimp
1K+ Posts

Re: For those of you just starting down this path...

Postby defaultuser » Tue May 01, 2012 1:02 pm

Honey Badger Don't care....
The List
Read it.
defaultuser

Re: For those of you just starting down this path...

Postby Fatheroffour » Tue May 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Tenacity, toughness and fearlessness are all good qualities to have but I'd say that equally important is having a good feel for knowing when and where to dab the honey and or vinegar.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”― Mark Twain

Patiently waiting for 2025.
Fatheroffour

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum