Why would NJ ask to be taken off Health Insurance?

Tips on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation tips for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

Re: Why would NJ ask to be taken off Health Insurance?

Postby Thoughts? » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:47 pm

ga, your intuition is probably correct.

If it comes up agaijn, you response is to express concern about her remaining insured, ask for evidence she's secured other coverage, and tell her the request needs to be in writing sent through the attorneys.
The board is the sum of all of your great posts...Help divorced men be great dads! Divorce help in a father friendly divorce forum....more tips on how to deal with your divorce at DadsDivorce.com
Thoughts?

Postby Fatheroffour » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:14 am

You're insurance is probably like mine. Until open enrollment near the end of the year, you'll need an event such as a divorce (hint, hint) to be able to change insurance coverages.

So as son as she signs off on your settlement proposal , I have no doubt you would love to rush to your HR department and drop her sorry < hindquarters > from your policy.
Patiently waiting for 2025.
Fatheroffour

Postby BubbaGumpShrimp » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:03 pm

Fatheroffour wrote:You're insurance is probably like mine. Until open enrollment near the end of the year, you'll need an event such as a divorce (hint, hint) to be able to change insurance coverages.

So as son as she signs off on your settlement proposal , I have no doubt you would love to rush to your HR department and drop her sorry < edited > from your policy.

x2. That's on a list of four things that I'll be doing before the ink dries.
BubbaGumpShrimp
1K+ Posts

Previous

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum