Rd2 temp custody hearing Feb29th and STBX lied under oath

Tips on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation tips for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

Re: Rd2 temp custody hearing Feb29th and STBX lied under oa

Postby GA_DevastatedDad » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:12 am

okay just getting here. Sorry if it shows as I am online when I am not.......give me a minute to read and catch up.
GA_DevastatedDad
100+ Posts
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Re: Rd2 temp custody hearing Feb29th and STBX lied under oa

Postby dadmisseskids » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:18 am

GA_DevastatedDad wrote:kay just getting here.
Glad you were able to make it. We were starting to get worried.
"Success depends on your backbone, not your wishbone"

Mommy has Borderline Personality Disorder? She's very difficult to deal with? Buy this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0056JX46W
dadmisseskids
1K+ Posts
 
Posts: 4543
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:12 pm

Re: Rd2 temp custody hearing Feb29th and STBX lied under oa

Postby GA_DevastatedDad » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:30 am

dadmisseskids wrote:As far as his post is concerned.....
GA_DevastatedDad wrote:I just got a call from an officer. STBX claims she is supposed to get the child back today.
She claimed she was supposed to get your kid back or she is supposed to get your kid back. If it's the former, why did you go?I went because I still dont have the new orders yet I have tried to contact her lawyer everyday this week and I have been to the clerks no one has the order from the lawyer. he told me it was on the Judges desk. But thats not true. but when I got the call from the sheriff he said she had the order saying she was supposed to get them wednesday. I knew it was probably a lie but why not side with caution and show up right? I showed asked to see the order there were no orders period. as in at all you get it no paperwork. she got the kid then he started in and yes I reacted but I did react in a civil manner. Listen If it's the latter, you were wrong in not turning over your kid to your STBX.
GA_DevastatedDad wrote:I told him I am tired of him
Good job taking the passive route. That should work well for you.
GA_DevastatedDad wrote: personally I don't think he was even on the clock.He told me next time he will lock me up when ever he is called
Seriously? Do you really think a police officer is going to waste his time and come to see you when he's not getting paid for it? If he wasn't on the clock, how did he get the call to come out there? I do indeed believe the officer worked for her in the past. I did record the inccident. I will make a copy and send it to internal affairs after he has made a statement on record. I did report it to internal affairs this morning with a written statement.
GA_DevastatedDad wrote: he tells me next time hes gonna lock me up because he is tired of me.
I can definitely see where he is coming from and I have never even met you.really? because your making judgement before asking and geting the answer

You're like a magnet for trouble, if everything you say is true.

maybe
GA_DevastatedDad
100+ Posts
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Re: Rd2 temp custody hearing Feb29th and STBX lied under oa

Postby GA_DevastatedDad » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:51 am

[quote="Fatheroffour"]This is a two way street. If you want help you need to answer the questions that have been asked.
Last time.
Any word on when your hearing is scheduled?NO words I am going to submit a petition for for a hearing to clarify the judges order. I also want to inform him of my stbx contacting my witness, I will inform him that she removed me from the health insurance policy, my goal is to be able to present what's going on to the judge since his orders, the condust of stbx and the L. and L still hasn't sent me a copy of the order
What is your current parenting schedule?are you asking for my proposed schedule as in how I spend the day with my son and what a typical day looks like? Or ar you talking about what days I get to spend with him. because right now I need the orders from L to say what the days are
Are you requesting from the court to be making big change to the parenting schedule?
Who lives in the school district? One or both of you?we stay 12000ft away from each other
GA_DevastatedDad
100+ Posts
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Re: Rd2 temp custody hearing Feb29th and STBX lied under oa

Postby Fatheroffour » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:03 pm

By current parenting schedule I mean what the kid has been used to the past few months. Monday Tuesday with you, Wednesday Thursday with mom, one week with you then one week with mom. That kind of thing.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”― Mark Twain



Patiently waiting for 2025.
User avatar
Fatheroffour
Moderator
 
Posts: 27870
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:37 am
Location: Top of the world

Re: Rd2 temp custody hearing Feb29th and STBX lied under oa

Postby GA_DevastatedDad » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:21 pm

spritom wrote:yeah...another long post...so much stuff...but the theme is to stay straight on your #1 goal and make a document for the kids to present to court

GA_DevastatedDad wrote:TOO ALL PLEASE ANSWER THESE 4 QUESTIONS BEST YOU CAN..
1.any body got an example of what they think to be a great parenting plan.
2. any pointer on what specific points Judges look for in the plan?
3 What are the top 2-3 things people/dads forget to mention in a parenting plan?
4. What would be the top 2-3 don't s of a parenting plan for dads?


1. Lot's of examples below. But a "great" parenting plan will be highly individual to your sitaution.
Live semi-close where the kids could commute to school from either house? Then an equal-sharing situation is totally doable.WE live very 12000ft away from each other really its less than that
Some parents are firefighters, military, or other odd schedule careers, so they have different needs too.her schedule is very demading 50-60 hr a week inwritten in the requirements for any manager to accept the position she has.
Full Disclouser ...I was fired from the job that I had siting violation of company policy. STBX continued to call coporation office stating that The Aurthorites were searching for me for A Family violence warrant. no it wanst true but the inccident on NOV 1st made it appear this way. My manager stated that he would testify that termination came from the corperate offie and nothing here local if he needed too
GA_DevastatedDad
100+ Posts
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Re: Rd2 temp custody hearing Feb29th and STBX lied under oa

Postby GA_DevastatedDad » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:31 pm

Fatheroffour wrote:By current parenting schedule I mean what the kid has been used to the past few months. Monday Tuesday with you, Wednesday Thursday with mom, one week with you then one week with mom. That kind of thing.

okay, I owned my own business before this all started I was always with him. I will be reopening it this week or next week by renewing my licenses yeah I know I am opening a can of worms here as for as marital property. I can handle it. anyway to the point he has been with me through the week and with her on days that she is off or more usually. Friday Sat Sun sometimes monday. I had never put a limit on when she could see him or what ever but usually he stayed with me through the week because of consistant schooling and homework help and socializing with other boys his age (no not me DMK) There are no kids in the neighborhood there. and I am able to meet the teacher whenever she needs and I have him particapating in various things with other kids
GA_DevastatedDad
100+ Posts
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Re: Rd2 temp custody hearing Feb29th and STBX lied under oa

Postby GA_DevastatedDad » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:44 pm

Thanks To all FOR helping me get back my focus: sometimes i just need to do a little venting. I do want to get back in front of a Judge though because with no orders/Paperwork I am dead in the water. any suggestions?
I am about to research some of these links you all posted about the parenting schedule and stuff. Please remember this is a Temporary hearing but Ive learn whats Temporary tends to become Permenant very fast if its in her favor
GA_DevastatedDad
100+ Posts
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Re: Rd2 temp custody hearing Feb29th and STBX lied under oa

Postby Fatheroffour » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:05 pm

Just guessing but I assume her attorney practices law in front of this judge regularly.

"(judge) told her lawyer that I better have a custody hearing at most by Feb 29th If not he's gonna wanna know why.......until then everything will remain the same...."


"Sorry your Honor. Been pretty busy and couldn't schedule any open time that corresponded with the courts calendar. I believe we've found a favorable time in just a couple of weeks."

There are two strategies. One, speed it through court before you have time to prepare. I don't think that's the one her attorney has chosen.

Two, Stall. Freeze you out. Build status quo doing whatever she wants with you on the outside looking in. The longer they stall on their terms, the better for them and the worse for you.

If they are going to stall you need to use your time wisely. Focus on kid, kids issues, learning the law and building your case. Getting sidetracked with police investigations, criminal charges, her, her BF, flame wars or the way you are being treated do you no good in the long run.

There is a lot of waiting built into the system. Use it wisely. If it doesn't involve your child, evidence concerning your child, evidence concerning your fatherly duties or making money to pay for an attorney you are sidetracked yet again and the results of your case will show it.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”― Mark Twain



Patiently waiting for 2025.
User avatar
Fatheroffour
Moderator
 
Posts: 27870
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:37 am
Location: Top of the world

Re: Rd2 temp custody hearing Feb29th and STBX lied under oa

Postby GA_DevastatedDad » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:37 pm

[quote=" Seriously? Do you really think a police officer is going to waste his time and come to see you when he's not getting paid for it? If he wasn't on the clock, how did he get the call to come out there? .[/quote]

Today Internal Affairs called STBX didnt call the sheriff dept and the DIspatch center has no record of dispatching a any sheriff to that area that night. They are lauching full investigation to find out who the officers were. That will included calling STBX in for questioning :D I wrote a letter to the judge letting him know her L hadn't giving me the orders and STBX's actions along with a copy of the complaint to IA,,,,yes I sent her L a copy....by snail mail
GA_DevastatedDad
100+ Posts
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Previous Next

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Campfire, hoot74, Outis and 22 guests