Rd2 temp custody hearing Feb29th and STBX lied under oath

Tips on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation tips for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

Re: Rd2 temp custody hearing Feb29th and STBX lied under oa

Postby GA_DevastatedDad » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:36 pm

Fatheroffour wrote:You are not going to get full custody.

Correct where I may be mistaken.
She has owned a separate home and lived there since Oct 2010.
In September of 2011 you found out she was having an affair.

BTW: You were living in separate homes. You were separated. There was no "affair".

Georgia is an at fault state , equitable distribution state division they do look into the conduct of the other spouse. anything bought while you are married is marital property. Georgia doest have a waiting period for divorce. you can not date or anything while you married even if you have filed for divorce it is considered adultery
Yes I mis spoke not full custody Sole/Legal/Physical. I don't really want it like I said before 50/50 is the goal but we will see.

she closed on home in OCT2010 with maritial funds while we were living together. move into home NOV-DEC2010
I will answer the rest later
GA_DevastatedDad
100+ Posts

Postby Fatheroffour » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:41 pm

I'm aware of the laws. I'm not here to argue.

I've divorced in Georgia 3 times but I'll defer to your newfound Google knowledge.

I'll just caution you to not confuse the mission of an initial temporary custody hearing with that of a final trial with determination of marital fault.

Blunder on, soldier.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”― Mark Twain

Patiently waiting for 2025.
Fatheroffour

Postby dadmisseskids » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Fatheroffour wrote:I've divorced in Georgia 3 times
4th time's a charm? :wink:
"Success depends on your backbone, not your wishbone"

Mommy has Borderline Personality Disorder? She's very difficult to deal with? Buy this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0056JX46W
dadmisseskids
1K+ Posts

Postby Fatheroffour » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm waiting for Mrs Wrong to come along any minute.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”― Mark Twain

Fatheroffour

Postby dadmisseskids » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:48 pm

I've met a few in the past couple of weeks that I can send your way.
"Success depends on your backbone, not your wishbone"

Mommy has Borderline Personality Disorder? She's very difficult to deal with? Buy this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0056JX46W
dadmisseskids
1K+ Posts

Postby Fatheroffour » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:52 pm

I'm picking Sonnen and Evans tonight. Fight starts now.

Fatheroffour

Postby GA_DevastatedDad » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:21 pm

hmmm fof your right as so often the case in your on Dk head way you r right
so let me try to compromise even though it's temporary custoday if what i present to you earlier is all i said on that matter wouldnt that be okay? :oops: I mean I would only bring that up that one itty bitty time then continue on the mission. okay? I really feel that when you bring a human side to the picture it helps especially if I can quickly bring a bad of her out. I will only bring it out once leaving her scrambling to clean up the damage mean while I will contact the peanut man and have him stop in for a photo op at the court house with your truly all american dad. hmmmmm It sounds good on the surface LOL what you think

*BTW Marines are not soldiers Marines are Marines
GA_DevastatedDad
100+ Posts

Postby GA_DevastatedDad » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Fatheroffour wrote:I'm aware of the laws. I'm not here to argue.

I've divorced in Georgia 3 times but I'll defer to your newfound Google knowledge.

I'll just caution you to not confuse the mission of an initial temporary custody hearing with that of a final trial with determination of marital fault.

Blunder on, soldier.

lol 3 times really everyday you say something to make me question your powers of insight.
I tell you what I got a better question for you. WIth all the drama she doesn't claim I hit her in the divorce papers she wants to claim irreco differc and nothing else well I dont agree with that what so ever. What I want to do is first freeze assets because I know she using savings 401 k to pay for the divorce. I want to freeze assets, and get back on the insurance? Can you tell me what to file for that hearing. I haven't answered the Divorce papers yet. can I say I don't want to divorce or would that screw me up in your opinion.
*BTW its not google knowledge it's Mercer Law School I just use google to put it in cave man terms so I can understand it.
GA_DevastatedDad
100+ Posts

Postby Fatheroffour » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:26 pm

I really feel that when you bring a human side to the picture it helps especially if I can quickly bring a bad of her out.

You overestimate the joy a judge has as he sits up on the bench and contemplates why he wasted his law school education on the stupid < feces > the morons are going to bring in front of him today. You want him to parse whether Susan officially broke up with Johnny before she started going out with Dave.

O.C.G.A. 19-6-10 (2010)

you can not date or anything while you married even if you have filed for divorce it is considered adultery

That's pretty funny. My ex showed up at her divorce trial engaged to her fiance, testified to it on the stand and one of Georgias longest sitting judges said he didn't believe she committed adultery. Good luck chasing that angle.

Fatheroffour

Postby GA_DevastatedDad » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:10 am

dadmisseskids wrote:Your other post is 14 pages long and I don't want to read it all. List 5 reasons why she is an unfit mother and only list things that include something from the following list:

1. Private investigator report
2. E-mails, telephone recordings or recordings in person that show she is unfit.
3. Police reports
4. Mental health reports from her psychiatrist or psychologist.
5. Any reports from your local child protection services.

hmmm 5 reasons i am sure i got all five on these recordings but u think you said they have to be in person i don't think they are all in person some are over the phone to me but I have been assured that it's okay to record like that as long as i am the one talking on the phone . also my frist two reason /three reasons 1 suicide note . two guns and ammo, mrs stbx what have you done to adress these issues answer: nothing cause nothing is wrong with me.
GA_DevastatedDad
100+ Posts

Previous Next

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum