Advice: gonna have to represent myself at PO hearing JAN20th

Tips on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation tips for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

Re: Advice: gonna have to represent myself at PO hearing JAN

Postby dadmisseskids » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:49 am

So the PO was dropped but remains in effect for another 30 days? Seems weird but perhaps the judge wanted legal restrictions (stay away from each other) between the two of you until your custody hearing.

I'm in agreement with Bart's post. This reminds me (of course on a lower level) of OJ Simpson. He escaped jail time for murdering someone. He was lucky. If he would have just STFU, he'd be somewhere in the Caribbean sipping on some margarita's. Instead he pulls a gun on someone and then gets lots of jail time.

All he had to do was just keep his mouth shut and himself out of trouble. He did neither and now he's locked in a jail cell with Bubba.
"Success depends on your backbone, not your wishbone"

Mommy has Borderline Personality Disorder? She's very difficult to deal with? Buy this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0056JX46W
dadmisseskids
1K+ Posts

Postby GA_DevastatedDad » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:02 pm

yeah got it but please i'm no oj for damn sure. think of a better analogy
oh and new post is up
GA_DevastatedDad
100+ Posts

Postby Fatheroffour » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:06 pm

OJ was just misunderstood. I read his book If I Did It and it's pretty clear to me that he obviously didn't do it. Persecuted not prosecuted.

////
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”― Mark Twain

Patiently waiting for 2025.
Fatheroffour

Postby dadmisseskids » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:11 pm

Fatheroffour wrote:OJ was just misunderstood.
Is that what they call it nowadays?
"Success depends on your backbone, not your wishbone"

Mommy has Borderline Personality Disorder? She's very difficult to deal with? Buy this:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0056JX46W
dadmisseskids
1K+ Posts

Postby GA_DevastatedDad » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:16 pm

yeah I am pretty sure he didn't do it either...............................................alone.
GA_DevastatedDad
100+ Posts

Postby whatnow? » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:38 am

You sound like I used to a long time ago when I was fresh out of the Florida swamps... :D

Sounds like you done good...just keep in mind everything you're learning here and from the courts.

Congrats on the extra time, and HELL yes, buy those dang glasses. What a lifesaver they could be for you.............

Peace
When your ex says .. you will never find anyone like me .. and you reply .. God I sure hope not...
whatnow?
1K+ Posts

Postby jamessick » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:05 pm

GA_DevastatedDad wrote:yeah I am pretty sure he didn't do it either...............................................alone.

From the original pathology report, the knife blade went THROUGH the thorax in three separate cases. OJ does suffer from arthritis and I doubt he has the strength remaining at the time to completely perforate the body. But there is someone real close to him that does. Someone that also hated Nicole and Ron......anyone say JUNIOR?

That's my guess. Junior did the deed and daddy was there cheering him on.
I am a dad. It is not a simple title, nor a professional position. It is a aggressively defended FACT!
jamessick
1K+ Posts

Previous

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum