If I could do it over...

Tips on divorce for men considering or starting the divorce process. Get marriage separation tips for men in this divorce forum and child custody forum.

Re: If I could do it over...

Unread postby Havalu7 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:01 am

Deranged meaning witch expert?
"The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears!"
Havalu7
500+ Posts

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:02 am

You and the wizard are the ones that posting about your belief in witches and their negative impact on the world.

Are you nervous with Halloween coming up? What special precautions do you take?
Fatheroffour

Unread postby Havalu7 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:39 pm

"You and the wizard are the ones that posting about your belief in witches and their negative impact on the world."

FOF I am confused but I am not in the witch debate I merely commented on his post...unless I am missing something and you are referring to the witch poster (and not me too). Guys a wack job IMHO.

I went back and can't see the "witch" post. Can you use your superpowers (non-witchcraft) and see or tell if it was deleted. I joked about it being a drag always wearing black and now looks like his post is gone.

Scooby voice "mmmmmraaa?"

I also went back to the beginning of this thread and there are some great lessons to be learned just on this one alone.
Last edited by Havalu7 on Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Havalu7
500+ Posts

Unread postby Trevor » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:14 pm

There was a cleanup on aisle 7.
"Personal density is directly proportional to temporal bandwidth."
Trevor

Unread postby Havalu7 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:15 pm

Nice!
Havalu7
500+ Posts

Unread postby 2flowersandaweed » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:24 am

I had very little experience dating before the stbx. after we slept together and i was done with her, i should of stood my ground and not felt bad about not wanting to see her again. I felt sorry, I didn't want to hurt her, hell anyone for that matter. so I stuck around, ended up marrying her and I have two great kids because of it.

If i could do it over? well, I guess I wouldn't. HOWEVER, i found myself starting to fall into the same trap again with feeling sorry for her after i filed and served her.

so what i WONT be doing is that again, and sticking around in the same trap for another 17 years. I'm getting the F out. Stand your ground my brotha's. Make yourself happy first, and the ones that are important to you will follow in that happiness.

Cheers, I finally was able to grow the balls and file this year! can't wait to be free and out of that prison.
2flowersandaweed
10+ Posts

Unread postby Syntax » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:49 am

I wish I would have found this forum. I got served without notice and found an attorney who was sharp, but not a shark. That would be my second wish, finding an attorney with more teeth than tongue.
Syntax
10+ Posts

Unread postby sportsfan8299 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm

[quote="2flowersandaweed"]I had very little experience dating before the stbx. after we slept together and i was done with her, i should of stood my ground and not felt bad about not wanting to see her again. I felt sorry, I didn't want to hurt her, hell anyone for that matter. so I stuck around, ended up marrying her and I have two great kids because of it.

Haha I am just like you :)
sportsfan8299
New

Unread postby truemort » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:41 am

2flowersandaweed wrote:I had very little experience dating before the stbx. after we slept together and i was done with her, i should of stood my ground and not felt bad about not wanting to see her again. I felt sorry, I didn't want to hurt her, hell anyone for that matter. so I stuck around, ended up marrying her and I have two great kids because of it.

If i could do it over? well, I guess I wouldn't. HOWEVER, i found myself starting to fall into the same trap again with feeling sorry for her after i filed and served her.

so what i WONT be doing is that again, and sticking around in the same trap for another 17 years. I'm getting the F out. Stand your ground my brotha's. Make yourself happy first, and the ones that are important to you will follow in that happiness.

Cheers, I finally was able to grow the balls and file this year! can't wait to be free and out of that prison.

this was almost my exact experience to a tee.. I met my stbx when i was in college and she was 6 years older than me as a returning adult student...i was very inexperienced.....relationship-wise and sexually....didnt really even know myself yet..graduated college and kinda just stuck around and one thing turned into another..next thing u know im getting married, purchasing a 4 bedroom house and have 2 beautiful kids and its 15 year later and im depressed and unhappy.

i filed Jan 2016. best move of my life.
truemort
100+ Posts

Unread postby Havalu7 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:51 pm

True thanks for share.

Are you still feeling depressed brother? Unhappy I understand but depressed has to be addressed and the forum is a great "Band of Brothers" who can help you thru the divorce, after the D, and carry that torch forward like you and I doing for our new brothers (boots or newbies as they are referred to).

What are you doing for YOU to help you out of that depressed feeling brotator 8 )

There is even a thread by Bigguy I think that addresses some of these feelings.

Not wanting to let you slip by and go farther into that deep hole and want to help you help yourself out of those feeling dude.

Found the thread and it was by RC411V called "Is anyone still sad"
or something to that effect. I'm on my phone so I couldn't cut and
paste the thread for ya.
Havalu7
500+ Posts

Previous

Return to Before and During Divorce Forum