NUKE

Discussions from before 2005.

NUKE

Unread postby HP » Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:46 pm

"Bringing children into this world and spunging off of someone else to take care of them"?

I think you need to stick a sock in your mouth, get a reality check and realize that for the last eight years of my life, I've supported my children on MY OWN WITH NO HELP FROM THEIR DNA OR WELFARE FOR THAT MATTER!

So get off your horse. I'm sure there are men who are telling nothing but lies about their "ex's" on this site and no one knows for sure because all these message boards intale is ONE side of the story.

Why don't you send your money my way so I can take care of the kids that BOTH ME AND MY EX brought into the world and let YOU take care of them! Why don't you pay the support he refuses to pay and THEN cry about it.

You seem to think that WE are the only ones who brought these children into the world and child support that men do pay isn't ANYTHING compared to the expenses it takes to raise children. Read the research.

HP and whoever else you people claim me to be.

P.S. PUBLIC FORUM, I WILL STAY AT MY DISCRETION
HP
 

Re: NUKE

Unread postby Onyx » Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:50 pm

Where the hell is this all coming from? Public forum or not, the moderator can flush your posts at his discretion. Jeeez, if you have a problem with someone here, you can just ignore them. Sounds to me like you have more than a problem with a person. You are really worried what someone that you WILL NEVER MEET thinks of you? This is the internet... get over it.
Blessings, Onyx

[%sig%]
Onyx
 

Re: NUKE

Unread postby Pete » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:03 pm

HP,

This is NOT www.Whinyentitlementwitch.com,

it is DADSDIVORCE.com.

So, yes it is a public forum, but is not for people like you to come and criticize those father's who ARE trying to do the right thing.

As I said in a prior post. Just because YOUR EX may or may not be a POS, does not mean we all have to listen to your nonsense.

Offer advice instead of entitlementladen lectures, or beat it.
Pete
 

Re: NUKE

Unread postby nuke » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:16 pm

I understand, the truth hurts.

I take care of my kids, over and above the child support, since my ex has decided to live off of it, instead of using it to save for college or buy them clothes, so sorry I can't afford to take care of yours too.

Rather than <edited for content> about "your" money, why not take this shining opportunity to teach your kids that you can't force someone to be responsible, all you can do is your best and get over it. Because if he is as you say, your kids have lost something FAR MORE PRECIOUS than money. You should be more concerned about helping them cope with that and trying to fix it, letting "your" money fall in the priority list after that.

As far as internet lies go, how do I know you aren't exactly like my ex. Free to take my money (as the military pays her directly), run off with our kids, tell them that BF is "dad" now and his last name is theirs, and tell me to <edited for content> off when I ask to see them, until I spend 5k to haul her <edited for content> into court and she gets hers handed to her. She went and told my kids school that I had abandoned my kids and that is why they were using a fake name, while I was supporting her, them and her BF. A liar with the best of them.

It is this kind of <edited for content> (and far, far, worse) that fathers have to put up with every day and the purpose of this forum is to help them cope and give strategic advice to overcome. Not to help a woman ream some guy who could have a legitmate reason for being unable to pay CS (back to the whole being on the internet, don't know who's lying bit). Feel free to post, but don't be surprised if you are given deliberately bad advice or none at all. If you want good advice, try CP or momsdivorce sites.
nuke
 

Re: NUKE

Unread postby David GS » Fri Jan 07, 2005 6:34 pm

HP wrote:

> "Bringing children into this world and spunging off of someone
> else to take care of them"?

Yes. Exactly. My Ex is perfectly capable of working. She just chooses not to, so as to force me to pay as much as legally allowed. All the while telling my kids "we can't afford that because daddy doesn't give us enough money" as if it is myresponsibility to support her lazy <edited for content> even after the divorce.

> I think you need to stick a sock in your mouth, get a reality
> check and realize that for the last eight years of my life,
> I've supported my children on MY OWN WITH NO HELP FROM THEIR
> DNA OR WELFARE FOR THAT MATTER!

Good for you. Bully for you, even. So what are you whining about then? As someone else said, you should be MUCH more concerned with how your kids are dealing with the loss of their father than you are (or appear to be) with the loss of your free meal ticket.

> So get off your horse. I'm sure there are men who are telling
> nothing but lies about their "ex's" on this site and no one
> knows for sure because all these message boards intale is ONE
> side of the story.

A) The entail. intail is not a word.
B) there are, no doubt, men who are telling lies about their exs. There are always 2 sides to any story. BUT, the lies men tell about their exes RARELY land them in jail, under a TRO, unable to see their kids, etc. This is such a commn tactic of women in dovrce that it is now seen as routine. Getting a TRO against you, as a man, is just 'part of the process' anymore.

I could tell many lies about my ex, but none of them will land her in cuffs. All SHE has to do is go in front of a Judge and say "I'm afraid of him." and I land in cuffs. Don't believe me? I could not care less. It is true. It happened to me. She didn't even allege any violence. Just that she was scared.

> Why don't you send your money my way so I can take care of the
> kids that BOTH ME AND MY EX brought into the world and let YOU
> take care of them! Why don't you pay the support he refuses to
> pay and THEN cry about it.

Why don't you go find someplace mommy-centered to complain? There are no shortage of them, for sure.

> You seem to think that WE are the only ones who brought these
> children into the world and child support that men do pay isn't
> ANYTHING compared to the expenses it takes to raise children.
> Read the research.

Yes, so true. I mean, I pay over $1500/month in CS. The A-C's rent is $850. That leaves her almost $600/month (all tax free, mind you) to live on. I pay HER rent (not just my kids). I pay for HER food, etc. I pay it ALL (since she's too lazy to actually WORK).

Would I take my kids? YOU BETCHA! I would in a heartbeat. Not only that, I can (and have proven it!) take care of them and STILL work (something she seems incapable of doing, at least that's what she whined to the judge). And I can do a better job of it, because I won't spend every waking moment trying to think of ways to make her life miserable and keep her from the kids.

> HP and whoever else you people claim me to be.
>
> P.S. PUBLIC FORUM, I WILL STAY AT MY DISCRETION

Discretion doesn't seem to be your strong suit.
David GS
 

David.....

Unread postby HP » Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:20 pm

I totally hear all that you have said.

I am on both sides of the fence when it comes to having children, taking care of them and child support issues. My husband..... has custody of his daughter...... doesn't have custody of his son....(different mothers). I have my two children. So imagine our home. We have three, get no support and my husband pays support for his son (which I have NO probelm with whatsoever)

His ex wife always complains that its not enough. Not only that, she is constantly demanding that we send her more money to pay for his private school in which she didn't even discuss with him about as it states in the divorce decree. My husband told her he wasn't splitting the tuition because he should be in public schools. Well, needless to say, when he refused to send her money each month for tuition, she took him out and put him in public schools. Then turned and told the son that its his dads fault he had to be taken away from his friends. Plus when she sends him up for visits, she sends him with not enough clothing, ripped shoes, no haircut in a long time, etc.... because she KNOWS that my husband will fix it all when he gets here....

The reason why I came to this website to begin with, was because of all of the retarded things his ex wife is doing. Alot similar to what other people write on these message boards. He wants custody of his son, such as you fathers do and I totally understand why!!!! His wife is the Wicked Witch of the West, and so is his daughters mother. Me on the other hand, I've tried to get my children's father to be involved. Child support or no child support he has never been denied < parenting time >. He's never even taken me for < parenting time >!!!! It has always been whenever he wants them or I ask him to take them..........Except for one time when my daughter called my cell phone crying because her dad and his girlfriend were fighting eachother and my daughter was scared to death so I cut his visit short and ran my butt to get my kids as quick as I could! Wouldn't you do the same though?

I have received a total................... and grand total of $1,100 from my ex in EIGHT years. His reasons for not paying support change on a day by day basis. Plus, he keeps the bars in town open for business.

Everyones situations are different. Some women are just plain out idiots and could care less about their children, what they tell their children, or what their children witness. The same goes for men as well....... saying from experience. My step-daughters mother could care less to see her daughter, let alone pay support. WE do not discuss the "Ex's" in front of the kids. They know NO negative things about their other parents. When my kids don't see their father when he promises, I have to LIE to them and make up a story on why he couldn't come!!! Its a damn shame, but I do it to protect them. They don't know he's a deadbeat. They don't know that there are more important things to him than to pick up his kids. They don't know any of it and that is the way it should be!!

No, I did not come to this site to be bashed, I came originally to ask questions and give advice. I am an advocate for a non profit organization that has to do with child support, so most of the CS questions I can answer accuratley as I sit with my Reference Guide in front of me.

But when I say something that has to do with CS and how BACK OWED child support is owed to the custodial parent, it is the truth! Child support could care less if a woman (or man) cashed their child support check and walked into a bar every month, as long as the kids were being cared for.

That is just fact. Child support is for the helping to pay bills, whether it be rent, food, clothing, gas in the car, car insurance, etc. If you feel that it should be spent soley on the children then you need to advocate and get a law passed. Good luck though.

Yes, I understand that people who pay $1500 a month in support with an ex wife that has a $850 mortgage is ridiculous, but who came up with that figure for you to pay that amount? Certainly not your ex wife!

My husbands ex is so far up her <edited for content> with credit card debt that she always calls us begging for money. Funny thing is, before I came along, he'd get suckered into giving it to her...... since I've been in the picture, she gets no less or no more than court ordered. Yes, we dish out hundreds and hundreds of dollars for airfare for him to visit (his son lives in a different state), and she does what she can to avoid paying her half (which is usually a result with more time here with us) that we suck it up and pay for it. Life isn't fair. Neither are the court systems, and neither are the EX's.

Heck! His child support order states he is to provide medical insurance. Well, medical insurance is just that. We however, provide Prescription coverage, dental coverage, and vision coverage, all in which are seperate from "health" insurance. Sure, we can be deemed wicked people and tell her to screw off when she is calling him up YAPPING at him because she didn't get the new prescription card yet this year for her son and she has to pay $12.00 for the prescription!!!!!! But we don't. We just let her think that my husband is "supposed" to provide the coverage. He gets no credit for paying extra for it when it comes to child support....because it is extra above and beyond medical ....... but you have to do whats right for the kid.

HP

and P.S. I think that the person who is receiving the child support SHOULD have to claim it as income. As you said she gets it tax free. Not really because the obligor is paying the tax. You are paying the tax.......... now that isn't fair, is it? Laws don't get changed if one doesn't do anything about it though....
HP
 

Re: oh and.......

Unread postby HP » Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:21 pm

Sorry I mispelled the word entail....... I'm only human
HP
 

Re: Revealed...Stuck in the middle

Unread postby Pete » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:39 pm

HP wrote:
"HP and whoever else you people claim me to be."

I am not trying to be a real pain here, but don't deny using alternate names to avoid being identified. You apparently mean while, but seem to really dislike the fact that some of us disagree with you. That is the point of discussion...more than one point of view.

Anyways, if there is any doubt:

You are Stuck in the middle, HP, Justcause, and sickofbeingtrashed and others I am sure.

Nuke, myself, and others were not real pleasant with you before, and it appears you still have the same problems as before with our "attitudes"

Stop kidding around now about who you are:

Stuck In the Middle (---.cl.ri.cox.net) posted here:
http://www.dadsdivorce.com/phorum/read. ... eply_76503

did not like the responses, and posted again here...
http://www.dadsdivorce.com/phorum/read. ... eply_76507

who was rebuked, and got mad at all of us for this post:
http://www.dadsdivorce.com/phorum/read. ... 77&t=77477

and got rebuked again here:
http://www.dadsdivorce.com/phorum/read. ... eply_78004

and did not like us it so posted here:

Sickofbeingtrashed (---.cl.ri.cox.net)
http://www.dadsdivorce.com/phorum/read. ... eply_86645
(but was removed for content) stating that you are a "< female dog >:" and proud of it.

then posted here:

Justcause (---.cl.ri.cox.net)
http://www.dadsdivorce.com/phorum/read. ... eply_86685


and is now on claiming to be on our side here:

HP (---.cl.ri.cox.net)
http://www.dadsdivorce.com/phorum/read. ... eply_86939
HP (---.cl.ri.cox.net)
http://www.dadsdivorce.com/phorum/read. ... eply_86939
Pete
 

Re: Revealed...Stuck in the middle

Unread postby HP » Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:08 am

Um, OK
HP
 


Return to Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests