They're all nuts...

Discussions from before 2005.

Re: Ultimate..I agree with

Unread postby Kia » Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:59 pm

you on the marraige thing. I have seen too much BS,pain, and even death(suicide and murder) come from it. I will NEVER get married,EVER.It is not really in my religion anyway so it would mean nothing to me to say those vows in a church(no handfasting either)

Look at all the men that are caught in an endless cycle that exploits them after marriage.Look at the women who the media shows(even in these reality shows) as marrying JUST for money!(and a lot do nowdays.They have been told by others to marry a wealthy man,etc) Marriage has become a joke and an industry for lawyers to get rich(not all lawyers are bad lawmoe.. I know this!LOL)

It will take us ALL to change the laws of alimony(really stupid) and custody. Men have insticts too for the care and saftey of their children BUT people have been brainwashed by the media to believe that mom can do better. I think reeducationg the public about the ability of men to do just as good or even better then mom(given the circumstance) would be a great start. The laws MUST change. Woops, got on a rant.

Have a great day all!
Kia

Re: They're all nuts...

Unread postby No·MAD » Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:17 pm

It's simple really. The relationship counselors, regardless of affiliation, all know that when they are dealing with a stubborn "type" woman that the only chance of helping the relationship is to get the man to cave.
The woman would NEVER cave yet the man generally has a small chance of caving...which directly contributes to the small success rate of counseling.

Nothing short of accepting complete responsibility of all problems will get you anywhere when dealing with this "type" of person...and this "type" accounts for the vast majority......

There's much to say on this but it would quickly become several pages long and perhaps would take on a feel of "preaching to the quire".
Most here probably already understand the complex dynamics involved here.
No·MAD

Previous

Return to Archives