sdad

Discussions from before 2005.

sdad

Unread postby OH Father » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:56 pm

Buddy, you still with us?

We all still need you and your kids kids need you even more.

Stay with us.......

Look to the future like "Ready" did....

see his post at
http://www.dadsdivorce.com/phorum/read. ... eply_86796

[%sig%]
OH Father

Re: sdad

Unread postby Whatevs123 » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:11 pm

I was wondering the same thing......I said a prayer for him........

Lils
Whatevs123

Unread postby READY » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:59 pm

He better not do it............... I have been through it. It will drive you nuts.

If you read my posts you will get the picture. You are not wrong! The problem is she has control and is “thinks” she is in such control NOW and TODAY and NOW is the time to prepare not act. In fact, if there is any deception involved in the outcome the truth is YOU ARE IN CONTROL, she just doesn’t know it and that is the best part of it all.

Yes it will take longer no doubt. But it will be worth it.

Remember…. Like I said. That document sitting in the shelf at the local Courthouse is the ONLY LIFELINE TO YOUR CHILDREN, nothing else. Not your X, friends , family, teachers bothers or sisters. The Judge signed the original order on your behalf the first time and he will do it again. Anyone that disobeys it will be PUNISHED because in fact there are telling the Judge that his education, experience, feelings and judgment are not worth the paper it is written on. Family Court is different than Criminal Court.
There are very few “laws” the Court has to abide by. Most and almost all decisions are made by “discretion based on perception” and nothing more.

That tends to make them very angry, particularly when they sign or modify an Order based on a lie that he believed from your former spouse to be true. If you lost your case it is not over yet. Be the “BOZO” for a while and let her tell you how she screwed you over. Just GET IT ON TAPE, let her tell you how she has the Court in the palm of her hand. GET IT ON TAPE. Now is the time because she "thinks" she won and has you by the balls. Not so.

Like I said “Know who you are dealing with”. It makes it much easier. In another way look at it as though you knew what the next lottery number was going to be every week (or phone call). Since you know what the number is… WAIT, WAIT, and WAIT until the jackpot reaches the biggest payoff ever. Then, and only then do you buy your ticket.

It is hard… I know I have been there, I have broken more furniture, put more dents in may car, called family members to yell at them, cursed any divorced female I could find because I could, yelled at my dog and have purchased more phones and tapes than anyone I have ever known. But the truth is once I knew who I was dealing with I waited before I bought the winning ticket. It can be done because the real truth here is that they will do it for you. You just have to know when the pay off is and believe me or not, they will tell you every time without realizing they are doing so.

Don’t give up yet.. you are just getting started.
READY

Unread postby Kia » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:58 am

Sdad.Yesterday, a bunch of people gave you their emails or phone numbers. I do hope you use these to help. I can promise you that no one will "turn you in" (if you are worried about that) or report you.Many of these guys (and some woman) here have been RIGHT were you are now.It sucks BUT it will pass! You can beat this.You can fight for your kids.They need a dad that is going to fight for them and you are it!!! Again,my number is 720-840-6719. Some of the guys and also Onyx gave their emails.Use them or even call your rabbi or priest. You can do this and there is a lot of help for you along the way!
Keep your head up
Kia

Unread postby Sdad » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:05 pm

I am still here I am not happy about it but I am. My kids are in their 3rd school in 7 months and my stbx gives all the schools copies of the ex-parte that said I shoot her stabbed her and cheated on her. I don't know $15,000 and I got what my friends x got with no lawyer what a joke. My stbx made all the money 80,000 year but has s corparation I made about 20,000 so they are saying we both make 25,000 I dont get it. I tried pulling the trigger but I guess I can't do that either. Thank You all for your caring and your prayer it is nice to see that someone does care. I hate the family court and all my lawyers they are thieves and lie about everything. MONEY that’s all they care about my kids get beat and they get rich, wow. My new lawyer will not drug test she said 8 months has been to long but her partner said we would in the first meeting. This new lawyer is like the rest. what a joke! I have to get a criminal lawyer also she and her boyfiend I cought her cheating on in front of the kids call the police every month saying I did stuff finally got a cop to press charges and I have done none of it.
Sdad

Unread postby T » Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:47 pm

Sdad,
Where are you located and which county? I have a freind that is an attorney that might have a connection. Hey, you never know..Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

T
T

Unread postby Whatevs123 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:12 pm

Hi Sdad....

I am so glad you are still with us! Please remember that your kids need you....more than EVER!

My BF has had similar feelings of helplessness as he lost custody to a totally lunatic of an ex and she whisked them away to a different state. He is continuing the fight though, and he will follow a strategy....the guys on this board have so much experience and many of them have great success stories to share because of their continued fight, patience, and diligence in fighting for their kids!

Good luck, and please know that you are in my prayers!

Lils
Whatevs123

Unread postby brein » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:11 pm

Good to hear that you are still around. GREAT to hear!

Looking at your IP, I'm guessing that you are in MO. Also, you stated that she has moved 3 times in 7 months. If that is the case, she's probably going to move again.

MO has laws regarding the CP moving, notifying the NCP, and how the move is to be approached.

Get to know the statue RSMO 452.377 forwards and back. A copy of & it's instructions should be included with the decree, when you get it.

Also, when you get a copy of the decree, know it forwards and backwards. Follow it to the letter. Document when she doesn't.

There is hope down the road. Be there for your kids - ALWAYS. You will prevail.
brein

Unread postby Kia » Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:19 pm

Hey, do not pull that trigger! You do not do that! You are a father and have a right to be one. Do not put your kids through that. You know they need you and no matter what that B888H says, kids love unconditionally. I am telling you that the guys(and gals) that are here will do what they can to help you. Look, call my number--720-840-6719. I will call you back on my dime if you want. There is A LOT of help out there and you could wind up with custody or 50/50 next month,year,when ever. This too will pass. At least give SOMEONE the chance to help you through this bump in the road.It only gets better! So, it is up to you now to call someone,anyone or email them.You just need to take that risk (ands you already took a bigger one by pulling that damn trigger) and CALL or email! If it didn't work,kinda tells you that you might not be finished here on this big ball. Fate is strange.It brought you here now let someone help you and let us learn from your story. OK?? Prayers to you in a big way
Kia ( Kathryn)
Kia

Return to Archives