Sharing my video solution

Discussions on technology and its application and implications in divorce

Sharing my video solution

Unread postby ScaredNConfused » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:45 pm

Check with your lawyer and laws in your State before looking into this device.

After my STBX accused me of child abuse and domestic violence, my lawyer advised me that Colorado is a one party state for both voice and video. He recommended I record at a minimum the exchanges of our kids.

Not wanting my STBX to know I was recording I bought this http://www.deluxecctv.com/catalog/hidden-cameras/1080p-hd-bluetooth-earpiece-spy-covert-nanny-camera-2589.html camera. Takes pretty good video, two drawbacks is the limited indication that it is working, so a couple of times I haven't gotten video. The other issue is that the directions are wrong on how to set the date/time stamp.

It didn't matter, but my STBX accused me of domestic violence a second time and I shared that same incidence with the PRE. The police didn't look at the video, but also didn't arrest me after I told him I had it on video. The PRE let's just say she did a sub-par job and applied "tender years" and "status quo" without looking at why the status quo was the way it was.
ScaredNConfused
50+ Posts

Re: Sharing my video solution

Unread postby Tom Kirkpatrick » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:42 pm

What you need is an MP-3 digital recorder. Keep it running 24/7, but especially when you're around NJ.

Q: Did you get badge numbers??.....business cards??.....incident numbers??.....police reports??

Tom
Everyone is entitled to my opinion. - Maxine™
Tom Kirkpatrick
5K+ Posts

Return to Technology and Divorce