spy recordings

Discussions on technology and its application and implications in divorce

spy recordings

Unread postby rocky4 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:54 am

Hey i'm from Louisiana and i got married 2 years ago when she had 2 kids with 2 different guys.now i came to china to visit my family last month and before i came i installed a spy software on my wife's phone..now me and my wife have a problem in communication while im here so we fought last week and decided to break up and she said she will divorce me which she hasn't done so far .but we r still in touch everyday with whats app..now i just found out thru that spy app that she cheated on me with her baby daddy and i have their msgs and call recordings about him coming over at my house at midnight when kids r at her sisters house and i have a voice recording of them having sex as well..so would this count enough in the court to divorce her on the basis of she cheated on me while i was away..or it wouldn't count since we only talked abt getting separated and would court count this recordings and messages as an evidence.what should i do..THANKS in advance
rocky4
First Post

Re: spy recordings

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:01 am

You have plenty of validation to get a divorce, you don't need the spy evidence.

Do you have children with this women?
Fatheroffour

Unread postby BartSimpson » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:52 am

Are you Chinese?
Volenti non fit injuria
BartSimpson
20K Club

Unread postby TeflonDad » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:43 pm

Judge don't care who's boning who. If you don't think the marriage can continue, then file for divorce and move on. They're not your kids, so it's just a split of assets.

If you're not a US Citizen, then the marriage and quickie divorce will likely raise some questions about your immigration status.

Come down from DefCon 5, talk to a lawyer, tell him you want a divorce, and to be done with it as quickly as possible and move on to someone else. There's plenty of other women to choose from.
The board is the sum of all of your great posts. Help divorced men be great dads!
Divorce help in a father friendly divorce forum. More tips on how to deal with your divorce at DadsDivorce.com
TeflonDad
Moderator Emeritus

Return to Technology and Divorce