Saving Iphone texts

Discussions on technology and its application and implications in divorce

Re: Saving Iphone texts

Unread postby brainy2010 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:55 pm

That is funny.....

My ex responded somewhat the same way, when I entered the pictures of our text communications into evidence, where he refused to purchase clothes for his house and kept demanding I send mine to his house.

Judge: Sir...you are aware that you are 50/50 custody and you need to purchase clothes for the children right?

Ex: Well now I am......
brainy2010
500+ Posts

Unread postby a dad » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:03 pm

'Funny' is not the word I would use.

Listening to women make fun of their ex-husbands, is not what we do here.

Wise-up, brainy.
a dad

Unread postby NotDivorcedyet » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:35 pm

I've gotta bump this for the iexplorer tool. This App is awesome, creates a backup off your phone, you can extract yours texts as PDF, Word, or others, you can pick and choose what texts are extracted, and it has a ton of other features.

Extract Voicemails, photo's, notes, and other things saved on your phone. Its an awesome tool to play around with.

From there you can upload them to google drive, or email, or anything else and they are extremely clear.
I'm not paid to Sugarcoat things, if that's what you're looking for talk to someone who works for Krispy Kreme.
NotDivorcedyet
100+ Posts

Unread postby a dad » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:19 pm

You're jumping through too many hoops, guys. Switch to google voice for calls and texts to your (stb)x. It's always available since it lives on the web which gives it fault tollerence, voicemails are automatically transcribed and everything is highly searchable with no added effort.

Make the switch to google voice.
a dad

Unread postby BrunilamMilam » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:36 pm

Tyrell wrote:
Cropduster wrote:Surely technology is more advanced today. I need to print out iPhone text messages that go back about 5-6 months in time.
Would be nice to find something that could print out all texts in a transcript type format as opposed to just a screen capture. If anyone knows of anything I would appreciate it. Thanks guys

I need an answer too, so far all I can do is take tons of screenshots!! :cry:
BrunilamMilam
First Post

Unread postby Tyrell » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:33 pm

BrunilamMilam wrote:
I need an answer too, so far all I can do is take tons of screenshots!! :cry:

both products mentioned so far are still available and work well.
No sure what your asking for at this point
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away"
Philip K < edited >
Tyrell
500+ Posts

Unread postby JimRockford » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:30 pm

I ordered a SIM card reader for $4.99. My plan is to save the messages to the SIM card, then plug in the reader to the USB on my computer and pop in the SIM. I don't know how good this will work, but for the price it's worth the gamble. I will give an update after I try it. This would only work on a GSM phone, as Sprint and Verizon are CDMA and don't use SIM cards.

I will be doing this from my son's phone which is neither Android or Apple, as NJ has been sending him messages to coach him and get information when he is with me. That will be the subject of another thread.
Deciding to go forward with a divorce is kind of like joining a brotherhood. However, it is a brotherhood that you really don't want to join.
JimRockford
500+ Posts

Unread postby Mobbay » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:22 pm

Without either of these, you still have the capacity to screenshot or copy the messages manually (hold and copy each message, pasting one at a time). From there you can email or use some other third party app to sendthem to yourself. If you're using the copying method you can even put them in Notes .
Mobbay
First Post

Previous

Return to Technology and Divorce