Please delete my account

This is a place where members can make suggestions about forum features, get feedback from other forum members on those suggestions, or ask questions about technical issues relating to their use of the forums.

Re: Please delete my account

Unread postby Trevor » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:20 am

I will delete your account. Just remind junior hat he needs to exercise better computer hygiene, and that problem will go away.
"Personal density is directly proportional to temporal bandwidth."
Trevor

Unread postby jamessick » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:32 am

Yes, we do have it all figured out. One of the toughest things men have to learn is to never give up. Whenever you're beaten down and left bleeding in an alley, you get up and fight for your kids. We teach Dads to DO THIS THEMSELVES, and never let a third party do it for them. You want legal advice, get an attorney. You want sound strategy based on years of experience from across the US, get the father on here.

She dictates all his time because HE LETS HER. Her threats works because HE LETS THEM. The question asked seems to you to be a little hurtful, but lets ask it in a different manner. Is he a man?

You want to help him? Get him a tablet so he can connect to this site. If his wife carries out her threats, we will help him deal with it. We can't do it for him, you can't do it for him. No attorney is going to teach your son how to be a man. There is no shame in standing up and taking responsibility for your actions and certainly no harm in forcing others to take responsibility for theirs.

If one little comment gets you to run away, how can you ever help him deal with his issues like a man? The first thing he needs to learn is that his mom can't save him this time. You can support him and love him, which you obviously do. You cannot fight this fight for him and if his skin is as thin as yours is, he doesn't have a prayer.

This is a men's site with strategy focused on men, for men. We are not politically correct as most of the Dads we help don't have the time to get their feelings hurt as they're fighting to stay in their kids' lives. You want to help him? Set a fire under his backside to MAN UP and take care of business. Get him on this site and if his gf/wife doesn't like it he can tell her to <urine> up a rope.

This whole situation is built on the foundation of his gf threatening him and his buckling under the threat. Men don't cower. I understand your son is scared, but its important that he stand up, adjust his belt and start handling his business. You won't always be there to do it for him.

My step son is the same way. His mom does everything for him. Now he has a child and doesn't listen to any suggestion from me, because the suggestion doesn't come from his mom. When his gf gets pissed and decides to leave, he'll be devastated. However, its his responsibility, and he's not doing what is necessary. I can't force him to do what he needs to, nor would I want to. He was raised by his mom to be this way and since he cannot be a man about what he needs to do, he will eventually be defeated.

Woman and men think and act differently. We approach problems with a different mind set and a completely different set of tools. You cannot give him the tools he needs simply because you're not a man. I wish your son the best of luck with the attorney you supply, but most likely, he's doomed because the person trying so hard to help him cannot understand the help he needs. You are trying to force the square peg into the round hole.
I am a dad. It is not a simple title, nor a professional position. It is a aggressively defended FACT!
jamessick
2.5K+ Posts

Unread postby concernedmom » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:35 am

Look, you gave your advice and I can choose to take it or leave it, correct?

I've played the role of "Arrogant Twat Forum Member Veteran" a few times myself since 2004. I know what it's like to pour out endless advice to people you don't even know and can't guarantee they will take it. I also know that after a few years everything seems repetitive to the point of annoying.

I get it.

So, delete my account and I won't let the door hit me in the < hindquarters > on the way out.

Before I go, perhaps I can give a word of advice? We are all human beings here.....take away the fact we have different private parts and perhaps your members can be a little more objective.

I assume many of you are parents, no? What if it was your son or daughter having this issue. Look beyond the end of your own noses for a change.

I'm pretty sure if I came in here as "ConcernedFather" the responses would have been a little more productive.
concernedmom
50+ Posts

Unread postby BartSimpson » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:39 am

Nope. You are wrong. If the ConcernedFather arrived to do the same thing you have intended, then the answer would have been exactly the same. We don't give third-party advice.
Volenti non fit injuria
BartSimpson
20K Club

Unread postby concernedmom » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:40 am

We are less than two weeks into this and she's threatening to take the baby and leave the state.

Yes, I've told him to put his foot down and call her bluff but what are the consequences to that? I can talk that < feces > all day long but we all know that as soon as she gets her panties in a wad.....the baby is gone.

She has not a pot to <urine> in but knows she can do some extreme damage not only emotionally but financially as well.

I have two grown sons and never thought for a minute they would get entangled with some leach....as I raised them both myself because their father was completely disinterested and had no desire to be in their life.

They've seen me struggle, work multiple jobs and do whatever had to be done to get by....who would have thought one of them would gravitate towards a woman who expected to be catered to and have no desire to do for herself?

I know how these women work. I'm a woman myself and have been able to observe it for years.
concernedmom
50+ Posts

Unread postby BartSimpson » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:42 am

Catfight.
Volenti non fit injuria
BartSimpson
20K Club

Unread postby bigDoodle66 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:45 am

Over nurturing is a very dangerous parenting style. Teaching your kids to tools to cope and deal with the struggles of life is something we all cherish here. Nobody wants to go through these difficult times, but as adults, we need to deal with it.

If you truly want to help your son, recommend he sign up here and the advice he will receive will likely save him big time. Many of us on here will attest to that.
bigDoodle66
500+ Posts

Unread postby jamessick » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:46 am

concernedmom wrote:I'm pretty sure if I came in here as "ConcernedFather" the responses would have been a little more productive.

We've actually had that several times. But since the "concerned father" is a MAN, his skin is a lot thicker than Mom's and he understands how to use the tools he'll receive to affect the changes that need be made. He would also be told to get the father on the site because he's a third party to the situation.

The treatment you received is the same treatment everyone receives. The way you took it was the way women always take it. A man would take it differently in almost every case. A swift kick is what most men need, and once they receive it, they get moving on what they need to do. You want to help your son, then stop coddling him and let him grow up.

This isn't his mom's issue anymore, this is HIS issue. You cannot fix it for him, you can only support him. You cannot teach him to be a man, you can only support him in becoming one.
concernedmom wrote:I can talk that < feces > all day long but we all know that as soon as she gets her panties in a wad.....the baby is gone.

And what will your son do at that point? Will he run to you and have you fix it?

concernedmom wrote:as I raised them both myself because their father was completely disinterested and had no desire to be in their life.

And that's the point. You are not a man and cannot understand what it is to be one. He definitely needs to call her bluff and if she's not bluffing, then he will have the time to get on here, now won't he?
I am a dad. It is not a simple title, nor a professional position. It is a aggressively defended FACT!
jamessick
2.5K+ Posts

Unread postby concernedmom » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:46 am

Trevor wrote:I will delete your account. Just remind junior hat he needs to exercise better computer hygiene, and that problem will go away.

Thank you.
concernedmom
50+ Posts

Unread postby astrolink » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:49 am

From being active at forums for almost 20 years, the biggest complaint I see from men's grandparents is they only get to see their grandkids on holidays. This is the result of dad's not having at least sharing custody and becoming a court forced visitor to their child(ren). From what you wrote, this is what your son's GF wants, and what he will end up with without the advice here. If a dad follows the experience of those that post here, it doesn't have to be that way.

With that said, enjoy the holidays with your grandchild.
“There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?”
astrolink
500+ Posts

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Suggestions