Message board for Divorced Fathers & their Children?

This is a place where members can make suggestions about forum features, get feedback from other forum members on those suggestions, or ask questions about technical issues relating to their use of the forums.

Everyone...Unilaterally stop paying child support

Stop paying child support and bring the system to a halt for everyone
No votes
I have it okay and it doesn't affect me
60%
Throwing money at a problem always fixes it
No votes
My children equate money with Love and whats the point to this question
No votes
I want to find a woman receiving child support and alimony and move in with her
40%

Total votes : 5

Re: Message board for Divorced Fathers & their Children?

Unread postby BartSimpson » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:09 pm

Justice4Adrianna wrote:I suggest to all the men that if your happy with you every other weekend < parenting time > and being just a sperm donor and a paycheck then this pom pom cheering forum for Lawyers and feminists is for you.
Are you drunk?

You are insulting the members of this community that volunteer to help other fathers avoid that which you seem to think is a problem. Why are you so rude? Where did you get the idea that this is a cheering forum for lawyers and feminists?
Volenti non fit injuria
BartSimpson
20K Club

Unread postby Justice4Adrianna » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:51 pm

I certainly dont have a defeatist attitude. The stupid poll was pure sarcasm. True sarcasm none the less. If we all stopped paying into the system, regardless of our situation, then the system would fail. The question poised was how to and what if "we" started a Father/Child communication forum and or web site to facilitate communication where none exists!

I have been fighting this battle since 2008: Attorney's fees ( 7 plus attorneys) and private detective fees close to 60,000$, 23 days in jail because the house went into foreclosure and so they could search a house the wife abandoned 18 months earlier, 23 days in a South Carolina jail because the Divorce Judge didn't like 2 Federal Lawsuits against himself and others, extradition from South Carolina failed because S.C. found out I could not have gone to the final divorce hearing to threaten a federal judge because I already had a contempt charge for failure to appear (False charge, false imprisonment, conflict of interest, unlawful extradition attempt, tampering with a Federal Plaintiff), 2 federal lawsuits (Pro_Se), and 1 expensive federal appeal that was rejected because they didn't bind it correctly, Divorce Judge using law Enforcement to harass my coworkers at an FAA Air Traffic Control Facility, and one of my personal favorite that after submitting a 2 and 1/2 pound/100 page Judicial Review Complaint against a Georgia Superior Court Judge......The review boards response is that "they" have jurisdiction!! Did I mention I went to the FBI to complain what this Judge said about an Air Traffic Controller (another story) and thats how they found my location in South Carolina. Please note this is only about 1/10th of 1 percent of the story.

I just cant believe the US Marshall's haven't knocked on my door for making such radical statements that I have an absolute God given right to Parent my child and have equal access to that child.

Best statement said to a Judge in Family Court:

This is another case where a Father's Parental Rights were illegally terminated. This combat veteran who had received the silver star for valor....The Judge said he did not care what the wife was doing, that no matter how many lawyers you get or custody evaluations you get...........Your parental rights are terminated. With that the x-soldier said "You can load the wagon, but you cant break the axle" and "Go to Hell" with your ruling. This x-soldier got 6 months in jail for contempt of court. When are you people going to wake up.

How many men like the x-soldier are in jail for contempt of court with no end date? I know a guy in South Carolina (failure to pay child support is a 6 month sentence) who was in jail for 18 months because he wasnt going to pay and basically told the Judge to go to Hell. My Judge had the Police Officer tell my co workers at the FAA Tower that I was violent and dangerous and when they catch me (this was before the unlawful extradition attempt and 5 weeks after the 2 federal lawsuits) that I would be in jail for a very long time. How do you fight that? Any Lawyer you get works for the Judge anyways! Out of town Lawyers are too afraid to help out.

Judges aren't Sovereign.... only God is Sovereign!
Justice4Adrianna
New

Unread postby Started Over » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:58 pm

Have you shared your concerns with your therapist? Are you taking your medication?
People who live their lives watching only the rearview mirror tend to crash their cars. - Trevor
Started Over
500+ Posts

Unread postby Outis » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:02 pm

Justice4Adrianna wrote:If we all stopped paying into the system, regardless of our situation, then the system would fail.

Not a single penny of child support goes to fund the agencies that do the collection. I can confidently say you are willfully ignorant.
What am I to do with all this silence
Shy away, shy away phantom
Run away terrified child
Outis
5K+ Posts

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:02 pm

I certainly dont have a defeatist attitude.

How do you fight that?

Any Lawyer you get works for the Judge anyways!

Out of town Lawyers are too afraid to help out.

I think you are too wrapped up n your victimhood and martyrdom to take the steps to affect anyreal change in your childrens life. The majority of regular active members here have 50% or better. Thats what we do here and have built a good track record.

At this point, you are your worst enemy.

How old are your children?
What is your court ordered parenting time?
How far do you live from your children?
Fatheroffour

Unread postby jamessick » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:04 pm

Justice4Adrianna wrote:I suggest to all the men that if your happy with you every other weekend < parenting time > and being just a sperm donor and a paycheck then this pom pom cheering forum for Lawyers and feminists is for you.

I have 50/50 custody and no child support, all because of the guys here.

Justice4Adrianna wrote:I certainly dont have a defeatist attitude. The stupid poll was pure sarcasm. True sarcasm none the less.

Sarcasm is born from the person that was defeated and could not get back into the fight. Get educated, learn the law and fight smart. Or, sit in your corner and cry foul. Which will have a better effect?
I am a dad. It is not a simple title, nor a professional position. It is a aggressively defended FACT!
jamessick
2.5K+ Posts

Unread postby Campfire » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:18 pm

Nationally, do 96% of all contested custody cases end up with the mother as sole custodian? Can you site your numerous sources that support that? I'm genuinely interested as I've heard similar statistics for my state but I've been unable to confirm them.
The List: http://www.dadsdivorce.com/father_divor ... hp?t=13374

The question is how much conflict you can control, negate, or avoid.
Campfire
2.5K+ Posts

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:22 am

96% is a pulled from the rear number with no basis in fact.
http://amptoons.com/blog/2006/01/23/who ... rce-cases/

I'd suggest Google the studies cited in the blog above, research yourself and draw your own conclusions. Don't subscribe to the victim mentality that has crippled the OP.
Fatheroffour

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:33 am

My takeaway is what this forum has stated for years. Men are their own worst enemy. On a meta scale, they give up more than is taken away. When they fight for what they want they get better results than if they settle for what is offered.
Fatheroffour

Unread postby astrolink » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:28 am

"Long tirade.....Really?? If its too long-- dont read it or read it faster, and definitely do not read it twice. The real point is that your comment was insensitive and offensive. You only read part of my story. How would you like to live it?? The real question is about a Fathers & Children's communication forum! Please note I am going to assume you have read Dr. Baskerville's book Taken into Custody before making stupid comments."

Let's see. You state you are offended than refer to me as stupid. Not too smart if you are trying to gain any traction here.

Of course I've read all of Baskerville's stuff, Dr. Sanford Braver and I've read thousand of articles over the last 20 years. I'm well versed in family law. It's YOUR self-defeating attitude that makes the road to shared and sole custody for men much more difficult. This site stresses the importance both parents have on their children. Ultimately, this site encourages what is best for children.

If a about to be divorced man read your info, he would be much more likely to throw his hands up in the air and give up. This is not what this site is about. You are in the wrong place.

I've placed thousands of posts over the last 18 years on several family law sites. This one is hands down the most productive for men to remain as active fathers to their children. Don't poison it with your self-defeating story. Either read and learn here on strategies to change your situation if you don't like it, or post someplace else.
“There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?”
astrolink
500+ Posts

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Suggestions