Message board for Divorced Fathers & their Children?

This is a place where members can make suggestions about forum features, get feedback from other forum members on those suggestions, or ask questions about technical issues relating to their use of the forums.

Everyone...Unilaterally stop paying child support

Stop paying child support and bring the system to a halt for everyone
No votes
I have it okay and it doesn't affect me
60%
Throwing money at a problem always fixes it
No votes
My children equate money with Love and whats the point to this question
No votes
I want to find a woman receiving child support and alimony and move in with her
40%

Total votes : 5

Message board for Divorced Fathers & their Children?

Unread postby Justice4Adrianna » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:22 pm

I am wanting to start a message board so the Fathers of divorce who a forced away (illegally...And our definition of it! And not theirs!) from their children can get messages passed through the internet directly or indirectly to their children. A quick Google search reveals these message boards don't really exist...mostly they exist for forums like adoptive and genealogy messaging.

The problems Dr. Baskerville revealed in his must read book "Taken into Custody" must be addressed and the silence shattered. We (read us Men) are like the Germans of the 1930's and 1940's--living next to a Concentration Camp and denying and ignoring the stench of death. When 96% of Woman get full custody it usually means you have no rights at all. The embarrassment and denial of this problem happening to Men is only worsening and expanding to epidemic levels.

Even "If".......you fight for your rights, your problems get worse and worse. You eventually lose support from you family and friends. Attorneys want more and more money and you find out later they cant help, because they work for the Judge (aka the system) and not you. Restraining orders handed out like free coupons, fraudulent wording in the divorce decree, and societies thought that Dads are disposable and if they are attentive fathers, they are just budding pedophiles.

Silence is the biggest enemy to the Fathers and Children's Rights cause. No one wants to get involved because they are afraid of retaliation, or you/they are backing the wrong horse (the dead beat Dad Myth), or they are just terminally complacent. The reality of this if you are a Father and want to see your child you will be in the biggest losing battle of your life, you will go to jail at some point, you will take a stand and then be forced away from your children. The Court system is a money making scheme for the Government and Feminist Movement. I don't always agree with this practice, but I understand a father that gives up and leaves until the child is over 18; But the end result is usually the same not matter what you do.

If a couple does not end up in Court and if things can be worked out between the couple, everyone benefits. Yes! You can be a good slave and pay your child support and see your kids every other weekend, but that's a play date and not the parenting time the kids deserve. And to the last 4% (96% of the time full custody goes to the mother), the remaining 4% of that an even smaller percentage goes for couples who get actual joint physical custody, a real 50/50 agreement, with no child support is a true rare gem.

Finally, I get to my original question about starting a message board so Children can search for their Fathers online. Fathers can get their story out and find someone to inform child that you did not abandon them. If we stop paying into the system, flood the courts with emails, and stop making excuses we can eliminate the biggest human rights violation in recent memory.

I have been forced away from my child for over 4 years (Now age 10). I am sick and tired of fighting a system where the best answer is wait till she is 18. 12 years (currently 4 years) of brain washing and not one person in that time frame has communicated anything about my only child. Recently, I found that my parental rights are about to be terminated. Ironically, I was forced away 4 years ago by a Divorce Judge that was retaliating against me for suing him and his attorney buddies in Federal Court (RICO Conspiracy and Civil Rights Violations). I survived false charges and a false extradition from South Carolina to Georgia with the miracle intervention from God and the S.C. Assistant State Attorney. Then 2 years later after trying to communicate with my x-wife, daughter, and other people in Georgia, the U.S. Marshals came back again for more harassment. I said enough of this border state stuff and easy harassment and I moved a few more States away. Now between the fraudulent divorce decree wording, the 1st false charge and fugitive warrant (NCIS database for a time!), another false charge and booking for stalking (was booked on a date where I was some 900 miles away), and even though I was forced away and prevented from seeing my Daughter they are terminating my parental rights (Obviously this is just a symbolic gesture)--Advanced child support was stolen from my Federal Thrift Savings (IRA)account totaling 86% or $322,000 and wages were garnished until I lost my job with the FAA. If there has been a non violent way to fight this.....I have tried it.

Any attempts to see my Daughter have been thwarted. My X-Wife has a complete communication strangle-hold around my Daughter and this is one of the many reasons that I want to start a message board. I know people are going to say for liability reasons you cant do this or that. I think most Fathers and All Children have suffered too much from this divorce/feminist movement. Keeping our silence does nothing. because either way you look at this.."You cant prevent the other side from lying!". I have lost everything and its wasn't really lost...it was stolen. Assets that pre-dated the marriage by 35 years was stolen (back to my 5 year old allowance), a 28 year air traffic control career was destroyed, and my rights and life with my only child..stolen and destroyed. We need to do something and remember the most violent thing we can use is the weapon of the TRUTH.

God will fix this. But in the meantime, we should NOT suffer in silence
any longer. :shock:

Mark
Justice4Adrianna
Justice4Adrianna
New

Re: Message board for Divorced Fathers & their Children?

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:29 pm

I read recently that single father households are one of the fastest growing demographics in the US.
Fatheroffour

Unread postby BartSimpson » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:46 pm

Since that is not the purpose of this forum, nor the intention of our benefactor, where will you be hosting your new forum?
Volenti non fit injuria
BartSimpson
20K Club

Unread postby astrolink » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:06 pm

I don't like any of the choices and the tirade is too long.
“There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?”
astrolink
500+ Posts

Unread postby Justice4Adrianna » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Single Fathers fastest growing household in United States......... Not really my point. But if there is little or no money and the mother leaves or wont fight...then yes your point and facts are correct. When a Mother just leaves there is usually no Court case, no child support, and she can come back at any time she wants. So in essence...she is temporarily gifting the father with that responsibility until she comes back and claims her sole right and moves you out. Am I making my point?

Long tirade.....Really?? If its too long-- dont read it or read it faster, and definitely do not read it twice. The real point is that your comment was insensitive and offensive. You only read part of my story. How would you like to live it?? The real question is about a Fathers & Children's communication forum!

Yes I know its not part of the forum. Make you wonder why this hasn't been addressed before. And I am looking to host the site.

Please note I am going to assume you have read Dr. Baskerville's book Taken into Custody before making stupid comments.

Taken into Custody' exposes the greatest and most destructive civil rights abuse in America today. Family courts and Soviet-style bureaucracies trample basic civil liberties, entering homes uninvited and taking away people's children at will, then throwing the parents into jail without any form of due process, much less a trial. No parent, no child, no family in America is safe. The legal industry does not want you to hear this story. Radical feminists, bar associations, and social work bureaucracies have colluded to suppress this information. Even pro-family" groups and civil libertarians look the other way. Yet it is a reality for tens of millions of Americans who are our neighbors.
Justice4Adrianna
New

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:36 pm

Single Fathers fastest growing household in United States......... Not really my point. But if there is little or no money and the mother leaves or wont fight...then yes your point and facts are correct. When a Mother just leaves there is usually no Court case, no child support, and she can come back at any time she wants. So in essence...she is temporarily gifting the father with that responsibility until she comes back and claims her sole right and moves you out. Am I making my point?

Not really. Thats not my experience here in the Georgia courts and I know other fathers here that have custody of their children that dont fit your portrayal. Thats not to say it doesnt happen but its not as rigged of a game as you would portray.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to engage you because as I read through your original post I thought you may be my cousin. There are some differences in your story so I assume you are not.

Do you know what we do here on these forums?
Fatheroffour

Unread postby defaultuser » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:44 pm

Instead of making up that the courts aren't fair, wouldn't it be more useful to just get what you want? I can tell you that there is a trend of losing badly with the defeatist attitude taken here.

I agree that accessing our broken legal system is problematic, but its far from impossible. I know many fathers that have used our legal system to gain the majority of time with their children. I am one of them.

I'm guessing you feel unfairly treated by our legal system. Typically with a little education and a lot of hard work you can drastically improve your situation. Instead of enticing other fathers down a path to failure I suggest you choose a path to success and approach your family court issues in a useful way that will get you closer to what you want. This tactic surely wont and will likely make things worse.

In any case, IBTL!!
The List
Read it.
defaultuser

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:46 pm

Yes, ^^^ thats what we do here.

You should stick around and see if you can find some ways to turn around your case.
Fatheroffour

Unread postby Trevor » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:58 pm

god will fix this

Rubbish. What's he waiting for?

Your poll is a waste of time. I suggest you get smart, start a new thread, and ask this community what you can do to get results. We have turned around many situations for Dads in worse shape than you. And it'll take a lot less time and energy than your little crusade.
"Personal density is directly proportional to temporal bandwidth."
Trevor

Unread postby Justice4Adrianna » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:02 pm

This happened to me in Georgia. The best reply to that is a good old southern saying..."If its not happening to me, its not happening nowhere!"

After the false extradition attempt and on the advice of the South Carolina Assistant Attorney General I tried to get an Attorney to help me sue someone in the State of Georgia. Over 600 emails and only 2 lawyers responded with berating comments and no help what so ever.

The greatest barrier to this problem is understanding what is really going on in this Country. I cant stress it enough to read that Book--Taken into Custody.

I suggest to all the men that if your happy with you every other weekend < parenting time > and being just a sperm donor and a paycheck then this pom pom cheering forum for Lawyers and feminists is for you.

If you think that its a violation of your civil rights that by simply going to you child's school to have lunch with your child and are told that didnt get permission from the Mother first...........then you are living happily in the feminist delusion.

What is wrong with you people??
Justice4Adrianna
New

Next

Return to Forum Suggestions