What can this community do for Women?

This is a place where members can make suggestions about forum features, get feedback from other forum members on those suggestions, or ask questions about technical issues relating to their use of the forums.

Re: What can this community do for Women?

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:49 pm

*installs cameras in the ladies room*
Fatheroffour

Unread postby jamessick » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:30 pm

jumbledone wrote:
I don't see any. Just a lecherous old man out on a boat, and a bunch of rowdy young'uns. :mrgreen:

See how easy it is to group us guys compared to Bart? What's your boat's name Bart, Icthyosaur?
I am a dad. It is not a simple title, nor a professional position. It is a aggressively defended FACT!
jamessick
2.5K+ Posts

Unread postby AllForTheKids » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:01 pm

jamessick wrote:
jumbledone wrote:
I don't see any. Just a lecherous old man out on a boat, and a bunch of rowdy young'uns. :mrgreen:

See how easy it is to group us guys compared to Bart? What's your boat's name Bart, Icthyosaur?

The Ark.
AllForTheKids
100+ Posts

Unread postby Finz » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Double Down wrote: I think that any separate forum would simply devolve into one of those forums teaching women how to get all that money they "deserve" because they stayed at home watching soap operas all day during the marriage. A "room" for the ladies, on the other hand, would be likely to be kept in line by the FORUM MEMBERS who have established such a good environment here.

That's my thoughts on a new forum too. From what I've seen out there, it's far too many Bossy < female dog > and wallowing victims. If a new forum were backed by C&C, I think it could draw more female attention to this site, which it sounds like most of the male members wouldn't appreciate. That could increase the likelihood of the situation so many new posters fear, that their stbx will find their posts here and try to use that info against them, not that a logical plan to work for what's best for the kids should be incriminating in any way.

A brand new forum moderated and directed by some of the women that I've seen post here would be an asset to the internet and non nj women. Who is going to pay for that ? I think if it's linked to C&C or if there are any references to this forum, it will just increase the traffic here in a distracting way.

A Ladies Room shouldn't add more female posters, just effectively manage those that do find their way here, growing the contingent of like minded women and maybe changing a few outdated mindsets along the way.
Finz
500+ Posts

Unread postby jumanji » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:15 am

Finz wrote:That could increase the likelihood of the situation so many new posters fear, that their stbx will find their posts here and try to use that info against them, not that a logical plan to work for what's best for the kids should be incriminating in any way.

Having been in this exact situation (my ex tracked me to another site), and my posts were edited, cobbled together and used against me in court. It was unpleasant, to say the least. It is something I would not wish on my worst enemy (okay, that might be a lie...).

Which is not to say I wouldn't participate if a Ladies room were added.
jumanji
500+ Posts

Unread postby minuette » Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:42 pm

Fatheroffour wrote:*installs cameras in the ladies room*

*waves horrifying items in front of camera, every 28 days*

Come at me, bro :D
minuette
2.5K+ Posts

Unread postby Fatheroffour » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:22 pm

That don't scare me, I've earned my wings.
Fatheroffour

Unread postby Outis » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:50 pm

jamessick wrote:What's your boat's name Bart, Icthyosaur?

I'm convinced it's Hermit.
What am I to do with all this silence
Shy away, shy away phantom
Run away terrified child
Outis
5K+ Posts

Unread postby BartSimpson » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:12 pm

She is named after my daughter.

Thats not going to be a problem, is it?

Because if you mess with my kid, the gloves are staying on and I'm gonna break some bones.
Volenti non fit injuria
BartSimpson
20K Club

Unread postby Trevor » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:53 pm

This thread is hilarious!
"Personal density is directly proportional to temporal bandwidth."
Trevor

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Suggestions