Couple of quick thoughts

This is a place where members can make suggestions about forum features, get feedback from other forum members on those suggestions, or ask questions about technical issues relating to their use of the forums.

Re: Couple of quick thoughts

Unread postby JumbleDone » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:18 pm

Interesting complete sidestep of the questions. It would be nice to have a straight answer...

The worry here for me is dilution of issues. By opening the board further, the issues we handle will become less frequent, and a complete new set of issues will arise, with a need for a different skill and knowledge set. A second board seems the better option. I am sure there could be crossover between them.

We already do our best with many childless people (BGS, confused, et al.), but they are much smaller in number, and generally have a more straightforward divorce.

But it is a vote of confidence by the overlords in our abilities...
Audaces fortuna iuvat.

The meaning of life is Happiness. What makes you happy? - Dalai Lama

For a more peaceful life, live the serenity prayer.
JumbleDone
5K+ Posts

Re: Couple of quick thoughts

Unread postby jamessick » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:04 am

Is it necessary to read EVERY post? We log in, read a few, respond and log out again. If it deals with someone divorcing without kids, move on to the next post. C'mon, the hosts of this site do exactly what they need to, provide the resource. It's already, as Katie said, policed by the mods (hat tip for a fine job gentlemen) to a great degree. I see no great change in how we do what we do. Do not fear change my friends, embrace the greater number of men we can help.
I am a dad. It is not a simple title, nor a professional position. It is a aggressively defended FACT!
jamessick
2.5K+ Posts

Previous

Return to Forum Suggestions